Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Ariana currently recording and wants to release it this summer

Perhaps she could do something like what Miley did with her DED PETZ? That way she can release new music while not irritating the GP. 

I don't really mind new music from her. 

10 hours ago, Winnie. said:

“No AG6, I wanna focus on myself and mental health”

”Working in the studio, really wanna release this new song” brit15

Girl just say Scooter and nem are milking your ass dry brit15

She already stated a billion times that recording and making music is her form of therapy and finding peace. Just because she says she wants to release it doesn't mean Scooter is behind this. I think it's not a crime to release something that you worked on and really want to share with everyone. 

5 hours ago, Luca said:

She already stated a billion times that recording and making music is her form of therapy and finding peace. Just because she says she wants to release it doesn't mean Scooter is behind this. I think it's not a crime to release something that you worked on and really want to share with everyone. 

Yeah, I’m sure making music is a form of therapy for most musicians sis brit15

But when your therapy and profession are one in the same, lines get blurred and crossed especially at this level. Mariah said she made music to feel worthy of living.

However, when you are also contractually obligated to make music to generate millions for others, I’m sure you’re gonna get overworked and used. See Mariah only getting 4 hours of sleep at her peak, and being locked in the studio for hours. 

Scooter is known for overworking his clients, see Justin. 

I’m sure at times Ariana feels extremely overwhelmed and stress dealing with the success, demand as well as mental health. I’m sure she loves running to the studio, and I’m sure Scooter supports that. But he most likely has ulterior motives. 

Managers don’t just let their artists release and make music because they want to, especially if they’re in there peak. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.