Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

The X Tour stats

Shows not included: festivals in Finland and Switzerland,  Antwerp and Dublin dates (there're no seating charts ) and Glasgow&Manchester  (too many tickets available jj2)  

Paris: 377

Amsterdam: 1526 (Standing zone not included ) 

Berlin: 242 (Standing zone not included ) 

Stuttgart (Festival): 56 (Standing zone &Business-Lounge not included) 

Saint Petersburg: 2718

Moscow: 427

London (1): sold out

London (2): 384

Birmingham: 594

5 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

So only one show sold out? Wtf fall6

She's doing great and still has 6 months to sell out the UK dates. I'm both glad&shocked that there are only few hundreds tickets left for Berlin and Paris shows. She hasn't been there since 2006. If she had been there later,she would've sold out easily. I'm pretty sure shows all shows except Amsterdam, St.Petersburg,Glasgow&Manchester will sell out. If she decides to promote a bit, the tour will sell out completely. Same with the residency. 

32 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

She's doing great and still has 6 months to sell out the UK dates. I'm both glad&shocked that there are only few hundreds tickets left for Berlin and Paris shows. She hasn't been there since 2006. If she had been there later,she would've sold out easily. I'm pretty sure shows all shows except Amsterdam, St.Petersburg,Glasgow&Manchester will sell out. If she decides to promote a bit, the will sell out completely. Same with the residency. 

I'm pretty sure she will promote she always promoted The Voice when she was on there and she usually goes for at least an interview on some talk show A performance would be a plus...Not like Britney who maybe did 2 interviews about her residency in 5 years 

10 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

I'm pretty sure she will promote she always promoted The Voice when she was on there and she usually goes for at least an interview on some talk show A performance would be a plus...Not like Britney who maybe did 2 interviews about her residency in 5 years 

She had to promote the voice. Remember september 2018? She had appeared on a talk show a week before liberation tour kicked off. I think it'll be similar this time-the residency kicks off on 5/31 so we can expect her on a talk show or sth around 5/20. A great performance is a much better form of promotion than an interview. She's a singer after all

It'll sell out. She has a few more months before the X tour and it's honestly selling wonderfully for a legacy act. Besides, she's doing an arena tour so tickets are going to sell like that and at the very least the X tour is doing better than the Liberation Tour. All I can say is that I'm happy X finally has the creative drive that she lost during the Lotus era. 

When people start seeing Instagram videos of the Residency and she does a few interviews etc about the shows it’ll help sell the remaining tickets.

for someone who hasn’t had a solo hit in 11 years she is selling very well in Europe.

8 hours ago, BlancMac said:

It'll sell out. She has a few more months before the X tour and it's honestly selling wonderfully for a legacy act. Besides, she's doing an arena tour so tickets are going to sell like that and at the very least the X tour is doing better than the Liberation Tour. All I can say is that I'm happy X finally has the creative drive that she lost during the Lotus era. 

Imagine how fast tickets would've sold out if she had promoted the tour after the announcement cry3  she can sell out arenas all over the world easily (except for the US bc Americans have no taste jj2)  if she promotes a bit 

It is silly that she only promoted The Residency the week of the announcement and is yet to do any promo for The X Tour.

I am happy she is touring obviously but why not get on a plane and do a few International Interviews, the pay off would outweigh travel costs.

15 hours ago, michael1814 said:

It is silly that she only promoted The Residency the week of the announcement and is yet to do any promo for The X Tour.

I am happy she is touring obviously but why not get on a plane and do a few International Interviews, the pay off would outweigh travel costs.

I've been wondering why she hasn't started a proper promotion,especially when like 3-4 dates of the residency are selling well. The X tour's doing well except for Amsterdam, St. Petersburg, Dublin,Glasgow&Manchester and probably that's the reason why she hasn't bothered to tape an interview for European fans. If I were her, I'd like my shows to be sold out because of the effort put in production. A month before liberation tour started there had been 2 sold out shows and  then she appeared on jimmy kimmel live! a week before the tour as if it  didn't need any promo carla1  tickets in many cities sold out after the opening night but those were theatres, some of which have a capacity of 2-3k. In Vegas the theatre has a capacity of 4,600 and there are 16 shows- 4,600*16=73,600 tickets. 

8 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Is anyone able to do an update? Not sure how to do it myself. I know where is a way on Ticketmaster just don’t remember how.

The situation didn't change much. Upcoming shows in Berlin and Paris are still the best selling ones. 

15 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Or it could be worse, like she'll cancel last minute. ari3

Don't plant those ideas in my head! lol. Actually still surprised that Manchester still has so many available tickets. I would have thought it would be the next city to have sold the quickest after London.

13 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

what About Antwep i will be there 

There's no map of seats available but since the show in Amsterdam is not selling well, the situation is Belgium is probably similar. She's just not popular there. If she doesn't promote, she'll have to cancel both of the shows because thete's no point in singing for 6k people in the venues which usually hold 12-15k 

On 6/10/2019 at 9:02 PM, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Her label / management really need to get her promotion in the UK otherwise there'll be curtains covering the empty sections at Manchester 🤷‍♂️

Her team does what she wants.  I still don't understand why she booked such big venues in Amsterdam and Antwerp. She hadn't sold them out during B2B tour so why she thought she would sell them out nowsia3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.