Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

The X Tour stats

8 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

There's no map of seats available but since the show in Amsterdam is not selling well, the situation is Belgium is probably similar. She's just not popular there. If she doesn't promote, she'll have to cancel both of the shows because thete's no point in singing for 6k people in the venues which usually hold 12-15k 

dead1 she better NOT cancell my Show  

30 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

dead1 she better NOT cancell my Show  

I hope she won't have to cancel any of the tour dates but lbr, the show in Amsterdam takes place in a month and tickets are not selling well. I don't think she's planning any appearances in Europe so I wouldn't be surprised if she cancelled. The problem with her is that she really could sell out The X Tour if she wanted to. She's not interested so 3 or 4 shows might be cancelled/will flop in boxscores. Idk what's the point in booking arenas for your first tour in 12 years when you don't plan to promote it at all. 

44 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Unless they do groupon deals or slash the prices in the weeks leading upto to the shows with the hope to sell more seats. Who knows. 

Well, the problem is that not many people remember her/ know that she's touring Europe this summer and fall 

12 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

There's no map of seats available but since the show in Amsterdam is not selling well, the situation is Belgium is probably similar. She's just not popular there. If she doesn't promote, she'll have to cancel both of the shows because thete's no point in singing for 6k people in the venues which usually hold 12-15k 

If it's 6k people, I don't think she'll cancel, hell she performed at the Pepsi Center with 20k seating capacity and only 4k tickets sold so I'm guessing she'll perform even if isn't a sell out so let's keep our hopes up. The worst thing is she gets the flu, then we'll see another Canada and Detroit 2.0 but at least it won't be the Stripped Tour 2.0

4 hours ago, BlancMac said:

If it's 6k people, I don't think she'll cancel, hell she performed at the Pepsi Center with 20k seating capacity and only 4k tickets sold so I'm guessing she'll perform even if isn't a sell out so let's keep our hopes up. The worst thing is she gets the flu, then we'll see another Canada and Detroit 2.0 but at least it won't be the Stripped Tour 2.0

She booked 6k seats in Denver whereas in Amsterdam and Antwerp she definitely booked more, probably around 10k. If you look at the seating map in Amsterdam you'll see that there are as many seats available as for concert of other pop stars. 

17 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

If the venue is at least 50% sold out I doubt she would cancel it. That being sad, her attitude towards promo has been horrific for years now, and I don't expect it to get any better.

I think the X Tour will fare better than the Liberation tour because after both it and the Xperience, people will have likely remember how much of a talented performer and vocalist she really is. I know both were/are US only but still, there's a lot more buzz around her now than there was prior to the Lib tour

Maybe she plans on doing some international promo a week/days before the first show? Better late than never moo1

5 hours ago, Kirjava said:

If the venue is at least 50% sold out I doubt she would cancel it. That being sad, her attitude towards promo has been horrific for years now, and I don't expect it to get any better.

She deserves better but doesn't care at all. I also don't think she'll promote her projects like she used to do. 

33 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

She deserves better but doesn't care at all. I also don't think she'll promote her projects like she used to do. 

but she is like 38 now right? Since the last time she toured she has become a mother to two children and we all know how much of a momma bear she is, so her priorities has obviously changed over the years.

12 hours ago, Habits said:

but she is like 38 now right? Since the last time she toured she has become a mother to two children and we all know how much of a momma bear she is, so her priorities has obviously changed over the years.

This is true. Also, I think that Christina is not playing the fame game anymore and that she's done reaching for number 1's or having hit records. All she cares about these days is her family, her music, her creativity and us, her fans. In away it's liberating to know that she's not chasing charts and chasing numbers anymore because she's got nothing to prove because she's done it.

And judging from her interviews she seems to have gotten more authentic and real as she aged. I guess all the shit she went through in her personal life and her career back in 2010 humbled her down. 

15 hours ago, Habits said:

I really don't expect her to promote her albums like she used to do but how could she think that she would be able to sell out arenas in Amsterdam or Glasgow without promoting? It's her first tour in 12 years and she has not any solo hit since then

3 hours ago, BlancMac said:

This is true. Also, I think that Christina is not playing the fame game anymore and that she's done reaching for number 1's or having hit records. All she cares about these days is her family, her music, her creativity and us, her fans. In away it's liberating to know that she's not chasing charts and chasing numbers anymore because she's got nothing to prove because she's done it.

And judging from her interviews she seems to have gotten more authentic and real as she aged. I guess all the shit she went through in her personal life and her career back in 2010 humbled her down. 

She booked arenas and hasn't done any promo yet. It's obvious she's touring for money (also for fans but lbr money is one of the main factors) but she's not going to earn it if tickets don't sell well. I don't want her to cancel shows because of unsold tickets because she might never tour again. Idk why she didn't book smaller venues in countries such as the Netherlands or Belgium. 

56 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

From what I’ve seen on Ali’s Instagram story, the stage is just like the Liberation Tour — same staircase in the center, and the stage set up seems to be exactly the same. 

Well it was a continuation but I would hope she'd do more than what she did at the Liberation Tour. Hell, she should just go with fire tones for lighting, have a huge ass X symbol burn on stage (likely an ode to Madge) dance a bit, sing her fast songs rather than doing ad libs and fully do Vanity, Desnudate, Your Body and perform You Lost Me, I will be happy but I'm worried that we'll likely see the Set List from Last year's tour.

51 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Well it was a continuation but I would hope she'd do more than what she did at the Liberation Tour. Hell, she should just go with fire tones for lighting, have a huge ass X symbol burn on stage (likely an ode to Madge) dance a bit, sing her fast songs rather than doing ad libs and fully do Vanity, Desnudate, Your Body and perform You Lost Me, I will be happy but I'm worried that we'll likely see the Set List from Last year's tour.

i think it will be more like vegas not like the Liberation tour 

53 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

she better sing hurt katy1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.