Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

The X Tour stats

5 hours ago, BlancLover said:

I hope so too but didn't she say that hurt is emotionally draining? Or was it something that i just read online? 

yeah I also saw someone tweeting about it but anyway, I'm not losing hope, maybe she'll sing 30 seconds of it jj2 it was popular in Europe so she should sing this but as you said she probably said that the song was too hard to sing it live 

4 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Would she not just do a copy of the Xperience concert with the stage set scaled down for a standard arena? I’m hopeful she will make some changes but who knows. 

From the little but I saw, the stage is exactly like the Liberation Tour. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Would she not just do a copy of the Xperience concert with the stage set scaled down for a standard arena? I’m hopeful she will make some changes but who knows. 

Judging from the Videos I saw - it was just exactly like you've described it :D - production-wise it seems a little LazyTina ... xtina1

But her vocals sounded really good - as far as I can say! :) Much better than in Vegas - she sounded so hoarse especially the last shows in Vegas! 

12 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's pretty much the same as The Xperience just with different costumes and cheaper production. moo1

I didn't expect her to do sth more. I just expected the setlist to be different.  It's cheaper for her to bring her Vegas outfits,stage etc. so it's no surprise that she's decided to do this. It means more $ for her jj2 I'm curious how much she's getting per  show 

39 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I didn't expect her to do sth more. I just expected the setlist to be different.  It's cheaper for her to bring her Vegas outfits,stage etc. so it's no surprise that she's decided to do this. It means more $ for her jj2 I'm curious how much she's getting per  show 

I mean yeah, also this way her and her dancers/band don't have learn a whole new show, when they are going back to Vegas in September anyway.

16 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I mean yeah, also this way her and her dancers/band don't have learn a whole new show, when they are going back to Vegas in September anyway.

This is true but at the very least, she could've done it without the stairs. Or add something different. The production for the Liberation tour is leagues better but we'll see if things change. 

7 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Too bad she didn't make any changes but I'm glad she's touring. I hope she'll come back to Europe in 2-3 years

2 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Yes. It's too bad that the production is quite meh. And the stage seems smaller too.

On the other hand using the LT stage ismart because she saved a lot of money which means more $ per show for her and her crew. But  her team should've put  screens on the left and right side of the stage. The big screen was a good choice for the theatres she played at during LT but not for arenas especially when .g. during LM visuals are shown instead of Christina

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.