Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

The X Tour stats

I lowkey prefer The X Tour costumes/hair tho. moo1

Here's a closeup of the opening outfit:

Also the outfit for ANOM is amazing. cry6

Performing that song in the blue dominatrix/cultist outfit at The Xperience is a choice. um3

I’m curious as to why she performed Let There Be Love in Paris, but just used it as an outro in Antwerp, and the costume for say something was a little odd. I am noticing she’s taking more time changing than being on stage. It’s a little disappointing. Still love her though. 

I love how Kelly Clarkson changes the setlist each night on her tours and does one old song chosen by fan vote and then a different cover. I wish Xtina would do something like this. Kind of like a section mid-way through the show which would be different each night. 

I am glad Xtina is touring in Europe, don't get me wrong, although sometimes it starts to feel like she is just going through the motions with the set list. Can we get some variety like we did with certain nights of the Liberation tour?

On 7/8/2019 at 7:41 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

the lift didnt work so we didnt see her during the first half of bionic dead2 until she climbed the stairs by herself - it was cute - she talked About that later before The Voice Within eve1 

I saw it on twitter  and died when sh said  " fuck this shit" ny4

Billboard boxscore

Paris: 4,750/8,000 (59%)

$432,934

WHAT

THE

FUCK

jj4

There were 30-40 tickets available an hour before the show started so how is this possible...there is no way that there were 5k people in Paris...

10 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Was anybody there? seems super werid!!!

In positive news, Stuttgard is sold out.

I chcecked the seating map an hour before the show and there were around 40 tickets left sia4Even when you look at videos&photos from that night you can see that there were more than 5k people even though the upper section was closed jj4

The whole arena in Amsterdam was put on sale and based on ticketmaster map, videos&photos she sold around 90% of tickets. If billboard reports 5k in Amsterdam,it'll mean that Xtina's team or whoever reports the tour's numbers to billboard can't count.

Festivals don't count as part of tours' gross so they probably won't report it. Even if, it won't be included in the x tour's box office

The upper tier in Amsterdam wasn't fully put on sale, they didn't put the top 4-5 rows of seats on sale but that should mean they don't count them.

Amsterdam should be 90-95% sold, every photo I have seen shows a full house.

6 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Billboard boxscore

Paris: 4,750/8,000 (59%)

$432,934

WHAT

THE

FUCK

jj4

There were 30-40 tickets available an hour before the show started so how is this possible...there is no way that there were 5k people in Paris...

seating Maps never Show ALL tickets - they block some parts until the others are sold out - unless the demand is huge - they open all blocks and seats for sale the first sec

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

seating Maps never Show ALL tickets - they block some parts until the others are sold out - unless the demand is huge - they open all blocks and seats for sale the first sec

Oh dead2  when I saw videos and photos I was pretty sure that the show was sold out... I can't believe that there were over 3k tickets left...the arena didn't look half emptycry5

7 hours ago, michael1814 said:

The upper tier in Amsterdam wasn't fully put on sale, they didn't put the top 4-5 rows of seats on sale but that should mean they don't count them.

Amsterdam should be 90-95% sold, every photo I have seen shows a full house.

I don't expect that after what happened with the Paris box score. I won't be surprised if it's reported that she sold 60% of ticktets in Amsterdam as well 

26 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

mad5 the promo was awful for the europe Dates 

For the residency too. She made 500k per night but attendance doesn't look that good. Idk why she thinks she's Beyonce and that it's enough for her to just announce a tour on instagram. 

But trust me, after seeing so many videos&photos I didn't expect that numbers fall1 I was thinking that maybe she will come back to Europe  2-3 years but now I think she won't.

Does it look like the arena was half empty? Cause I can't see it (apart from the upper section which was never put on sale) 

Btw according to the ticket seller in Russia which puts a list of all sectors and tickets available there are 1k tickets available for the show in St. Petersburg ( I'm pretty sure they added more tickets because I checked it a week ago and there were like 500 available)  and 345 in Moscow. I'm curious boxscores for these shows. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.