Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Reveals What He Screamed As He Died

Late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury’s boyfriend Jim Hutton discussed Mercury’s death in a past Evening Standard interview. Interest in Mercury’s personal life has increased since the release of the ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ biopic last year.

What was it like watching Freddie die? ‘Indescribable.’ Jim writes about the star’s deteriorating health, ending sexual relations, watching him suffer, Freddie’s last words (‘pee pee’) and how, as they lowered him back onto his bed, there was a deafening crack. ‘It sounded like one of his bones breaking … he screamed out in pain and went into a convulsion.

When he died, I went into my bedroom, phoned my mother and cracked up. She couldn’t understand a word, I was crying so much.’ The funeral, Jim says, was a haze. ‘I kept saying, ‘He’s not really dead’.’ It was also the first time Mary, with whom Freddie had once lived for six years, snubbed Jim. ‘She said she didn’t want me in the first car.’ Afterwards he went home. ‘I picked up every video and CD of Freddie, played them for five hours a day for a week and cried.’

https://www.alternativenation.net/freddie-mercury-boyfriend-reveals-screamed-died/

6 hours ago, attitude said:

Your boyfriend is dying of a crippling disease and this is what you're worried about? 

he mentioned like 5 other things before and alongside that too but go off

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.