Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Reveals What He Screamed As He Died

Chris Morlock    44,346

Late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury’s boyfriend Jim Hutton discussed Mercury’s death in a past Evening Standard interview. Interest in Mercury’s personal life has increased since the release of the ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ biopic last year.

What was it like watching Freddie die? ‘Indescribable.’ Jim writes about the star’s deteriorating health, ending sexual relations, watching him suffer, Freddie’s last words (‘pee pee’) and how, as they lowered him back onto his bed, there was a deafening crack. ‘It sounded like one of his bones breaking … he screamed out in pain and went into a convulsion.

When he died, I went into my bedroom, phoned my mother and cracked up. She couldn’t understand a word, I was crying so much.’ The funeral, Jim says, was a haze. ‘I kept saying, ‘He’s not really dead’.’ It was also the first time Mary, with whom Freddie had once lived for six years, snubbed Jim. ‘She said she didn’t want me in the first car.’ Afterwards he went home. ‘I picked up every video and CD of Freddie, played them for five hours a day for a week and cried.’

https://www.alternativenation.net/freddie-mercury-boyfriend-reveals-screamed-died/

Emperor Nick    3,168

I can't event imagine how heartbreaking it must have been. This was not a normal death and he was not a normal person, its possibly the greatest fall. 

Venom    6,393
26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Freddie’s last words (‘pee pee’)

rip2

Chris Morlock    44,346
3 hours ago, Venom said:

rip2

I hope that isn't actually his last words tho jj3

Winnie.    18,709

Maybe he had to use the restroom?

Either way this story is very heartbreaking, and the description sounds so painful.

attitude    849
7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

ending sexual relations

Your boyfriend is dying of a crippling disease and this is what you're worried about? 

Nihilego    744
6 hours ago, attitude said:

Your boyfriend is dying of a crippling disease and this is what you're worried about? 

he mentioned like 5 other things before and alongside that too but go off