Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

ME! falls to......

#3, only because Sharon’s song overperformed dead2 

But it was predicted to drop to #4-5 so this is quite good, meaning it overperformed. Plus, it’s showing signs of stability (on Spotify, iTunes, AM and radio is doing well- YT is a lost cause tho) yas1

Was it sent to the radios only in US? dead2 I don’t hear it on the radio at all here in UK and to be fair I don’t remember how this song actually sounds jsjskdkdkdj

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Was it sent to the radios only in US? dead2 I don’t hear it on the radio at all here in UK and to be fair I don’t remember how this song actually sounds jsjskdkdkdj

I can't get it out of my fucking head and I haven't enjoyed it from the start. cry3

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It literally debuted at #1 on UK airplay dead4 It’s doing better on radio there than in the US I think where it’s #9 (though that’s still great, the charts just work differently I guess)

Do you listen to pop stations or urban/rnb/rhythmic?

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

It literally debuted at #1 on UK airplay dead4 It’s doing better on radio there than in the US I think where it’s #9 (though that’s still great, the charts just work differently I guess)

Do you listen to pop stations or urban/rnb/rhythmic?

That’s why I’m wondering on what basis? At work we listen to two of some of the most popular radio stations in UK and they don’t play that song AT ALL dead4 

23 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That’s why I’m wondering on what basis? At work we listen to two of some of the most popular radio stations in UK and they don’t play that song AT ALL dead4 

I guess it's just the station. There are two pop stations I listen to in my car and one of them plays her singles all the time while the other rarely plays her dead2 like not even Delicate did they play often while the other one did, same with ME!, so perhaps it's the same issue there. I just looked and it's still #1 on UK airplay (though I figured perhaps it fell) sia3 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I guess it's just the station. There are two pop stations I listen to in my car and one of them plays her singles all the time while the other rarely plays her dead2 like not even Delicate did they play often while the other one did, same with ME!, so perhaps it's the same issue there. I just looked and it's still #1 on UK airplay (though I figured perhaps it fell) sia3 

It’s funny cause they play Ariana’s songs on HEAVY rotation (last six singles) and they don’t play ME! even though both of them are signed to Republic jj3 Do they have different radio deals? If yes that would be weird dead2 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It’s funny cause they play Ariana’s songs on HEAVY rotation (last six singles) and they don’t play ME! even though both of them are signed to Republic jj3 Do they have different radio deals? If yes that would be weird dead2 

EXPOSE HA! whit1 

12 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Well the radio deal only lasted one week and yet it’s still #1 a second week there shrug1 

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

EXPOSE HA! whit1 

Thanks for giving the section another post babes! I know you’re DYING to know every detail just as much as the rest of her hardcore fans lana1 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:31 PM, Taylor said:

Well the radio deal only lasted one week and yet it’s still #1 a second week there shrug1 

Thanks for giving the section another post babes! I know you’re DYING to know every detail just as much as the rest of her hardcore fans lana1 

It's funny cause it's true lmfao1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.