Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Like a Prayer, Dark Ballet & Future | Eurovision | May 18, 2019

1 minute ago, SockBitch said:

What I came for: quality bops and Madonna

What I’ve gotten: awkward interviews and mentalists

This waiting is excruciating dead2 

I’m gagged at that bizarre interlude she did instead of DB. “Can you hear out of your Supreme hoodie?!” lmfao2

LAP was good but sis it’s ok to lower the song a few more keys we know voices deepen as you age. Future was fine but too much audio effects and it just highlighted that she and Quavo have ZERO actual chemistry at least Maluma visibly enjoys being with her kesha4

Dead at the interview before: “what’s your favorite Madonna song?” “Champagne Rose” lol3

Overall enjoyable as a fan but highly doubtful it’ll do anything positive for her rep with the GP

1 minute ago, SockBitch said:

I’m gagged at that bizarre interlude she did instead of DB. “Can you hear out of your Supreme hoodie?!” lmfao2

I liked that part. eve1 So unexpected and interesting.

I think that might be a snippet from Dark Ballet.

2 minutes ago, Agent X said:

I liked that part. eve1 So unexpected and interesting.

I think that might be a snippet from Dark Ballet.

Oh don’t get me wrong I loved it too but it’s definitely Madonna at her most trolly and pretentious lmao mad10

18 minutes ago, Agent X said:

I thought LAP vocals were good. oprah6 

You must be deaf or only watched the first 15 seconds (which were good). Besides the fact she sang the whole thing off key towards the end of LAP she sounded really tired and breathless. 

I seriously can't get past how underwhelming the performance was.

I want Rebel Heart Madonna back. oprah6

6 minutes ago, mcflurry said:

does anybody have a yt link? havent seen the performance yet. twitter is tearing her to shreds. was it really that bad ?? 

Twitter is problematic to death anyway.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.