Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Like a Prayer, Dark Ballet & Future | Eurovision | May 18, 2019

On 5/20/2019 at 10:27 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

First of all stfu and take a seat. 

I heard it once on tv then the yt version. It didn't bothered me if its pitched or not cos it wasnt that bad in first place. 

Second its well known by now that she had ear piece issues and couldn't find her pitch, its not her fault and fact that whole music in this performance was pretty much only looped beat didnt help too. Its not a case of some lame fucking argument that "When you perform in front of 200 million people you have to get it right, especially when you call yourself Queen of Pop, there's just no way around it." if you cant do it, cos something doesn't work right it doesnt matter if you are queen of pop or first time performer. It wont be right. 

And honestly fixing that pitch in yt video is not even that big deal anywayshrug1

Im so fucking tired of this fanbase going on some apeshit crazy vendetta everytime she blinks. 

And I dont give a flying fuck about what some youtuber react person thinks. 

Lol not gonna take a seat because a few blind and deaf fanatics like yourself eat up everything she does. Then how come none of the contestants had any trouble singing? And she still lipsynched the spoken part, that was planned as were the terrible vocal effects on Future. And btw she didn't upload vocal edits of her other tv performances which even proves that she knows she messed up big time. No big deal when the original is all over the internet and millions of people already heard how she really sounded. Who are you trying to fool.

Beside a few silly diehards like you the rest of the fanbase (and the world) on the other hand could hear that she's not taking care of her voice, the autotune, vocoder and mumbling on all the new songs also kinda hints to that. You don't care, doesn't change how things are, if she were more consistent, took vocal lessons again and released better music then maybe people wouldn't have such a negative reaction. But I guess that flies straight over your head.

Wait so was that random spoken bit Dark Ballet or did she just not do it at all? rip4 

When the female dancers came out I was expecting something like the MET Gala since the opening was identical basically.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.