Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

beyoncé knowles

Ariana being overworked on Sweetener Tour

I feel like sis has way too much work ahead of her. she needs to cut down on that set list. she's doing 30 tracks on every one of the 81 dates in the space of six months. something like 20 or so tracks would be better ari9

katy did a 115 date tour with a 20 track set list and they gave her a year. britney did the femme fatale tour with 79 dates in the same amount of time as ariana but her set list was also shorter at 21 tracks. am i overreacting or is this a valid concern? ari7 like she did talk about her mental health not being in a good place and this just seems like way too much ari1

She's assuring us that she's feeling better with each show and that it's helping her so I'll take her word on it. But then again I can't help but agree she's doing a lot. I just hope she takes a minute to breathe once the tour is over.

2 hours ago, sofia said:

I feel like sis has way too much work ahead of her. she needs to cut down on that set list. she's doing 30 tracks on every one of the 81 dates in the space of six months. something like 20 or so tracks would be better ari9

katy did a 115 date tour with a 20 track set list and they gave her a year. britney did the femme fatale tour with 79 dates in the same amount of time as ariana but her set list was also shorter at 21 tracks. am i overreacting or is this a valid concern? ari7 like she did talk about her mental health not being in a good place and this just seems like way too much ari1

It's actually just 24-5 performances and many of the songs, especially later throughout the show are shortened.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:52 PM, NIGHTMARE said:

I said what I always thought, she should have toured for Sweetener alone and perhaps an American leg for a thank u, next tour somewhere in Q3 or Q4. nicki5

why have 2 tours in one year when she can just merge the two like she did? this way its not more work for her. nicki5 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.