Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Larry Rudolph: "Britney might never perform again.."

0514-larry-rudolph-britney-spears-getty-

Britney Spears is not going back to Vegas for another residency ... not in the near future, and maybe never, TMZ has learned.

Our sources tell us Britney is not in mental or physical shape to resume rehearsals for the series of shows, which were supposed to kick off back in February.  

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts Britney's career. He says Britney was 2/3 of the way through rehearsals for the reboot when her dad got ill late last year

As Rudolph put it, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because her meds stopped working and she was distraught over her dad's illness." The residency, which was supposed to kick off February 13, was put on ice.

Rudolph tells us it's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work and when she didn't. He said, "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day. She was excited. She hasn't called me in months. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now."

As for the future, Rudolph says, "I don't want her to work again 'till she's ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea."

Source

Hmmm so they’re still pushing the storyline of her meds not working and being distraught over her dad. I’m sure she was and is concerned about her father but not to the point they’re trying to narrate. If she never performs again and that’s her decision then good for her. 

She hasn't called me in months interesting1wonder why sia4

I think it's pretty clear britney is done with him and her team. She has finally took action and stopped being their cash cow and won't perform or do anything that generates her money ( actually them) until she's out of the cship or at least they give her some freedoms 

3 hours ago, Mikey Likey said:

Hmmm so they’re still pushing the storyline of her meds not working and being distraught over her dad. I’m sure she was and is concerned about her father but not to the point they’re trying to narrate. If she never performs again and that’s her decision then good for her. 

Exactly.

Something happened between her and her dad and she finally said enough is enough.

Her dad's health and rehab were just covers. And we know she's had issues with medication before, early 2011 is a clear example among several.

Oh wow. Larry is just as gross as her dad and her whole team.

Honestly, I am so disgusted with all this situation. Britney does not deserve what is happening to her, she needs to be free to live her life as soon as possible. This Larry statement proves how desperate he is and his level of involvement in it might be causing him to fear, now that the truth is coming out. He knows that whatever he does or says won't change anything and it won't make anything better.

Obviously she is not in touch with him, I can see why and I can see she will fire him FOR THE THIRD TIME!

I hope he gets what he deserves just like his father and the rest of her team.

Britney's latest Instagram post (Me and Michael) was a DIRECT shot at Larry after he tried distancing himself with his TMZ interview. He's a scumbag, he knows all will be revealed and show how complicit he was with the conservator-ship/keeping her drugged for years so she could "perform." She has been a deer in headlights since 2008, once they took complete control of her. It's sad..

"Our sources tell us Britney is not in mental or physical shape to resume rehearsals for the series of shows, which were supposed to kick off back in February.  

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts Britney's career."

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

whens her contract over?

I think she has one more album under RCA.

We had reasons to believe that with Domination there would be new music later in the year but now it's uncertain.

Either way she's recorded some new material.

12 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I think she has one more album under RCA.

We had reasons to believe that with Domination there would be new music later in the year but now it's uncertain.

Either way she's recorded some new material.

i think she should just release what she can now to just get AWAY from this contract. get a new team and then do what she wants.

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i think she should just release what she can now to just get AWAY from this contract. get a new team and then do what she wants.

That's what I expect to happen.

Glory was a solid album so I expect what she's been working on is quality but last albums of a contract are never well handled.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.