Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Katy Perry | Never Really Over | May 31st, 2019

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Do we think this will be the lead to her album or just a random single?

Reading the pulse music thread and they’re mainly just debating wether it’ll be a hit and her status in the industry fall8 the OP didn’t give much info to work with

The songwriters apparently:

Dagny Norvoll Sandvik
Dan Haywood
Gino Barletta
Harley Warner
Jason Gill
Katheryn Hudson
Michelle Buzz

I'm guessing Zedd and Dreamlab will be added to this long ass list too lmao. I'm not sure how I feel about it being a songwriter camp song, but if her team is really invested in this comeback, I can see why they wouldn't let the "wasted zombie," and "Chinese water torture" hitmaker create another lyrical disaster with Sarah Hudson! rip4 Also Dagny has some bops so I hope this reject slaps. And obviously Katy will deliver deeper cuts on the album anyway so it's not really a tragedy

"The title is Never Really Over, not NRO. Uptempo, big chorus, big production.

She's covered in big furry long hair, not sure blonde or orange, on the cover art." 

"Also it has a classic song structure with the first verse almost bare of beat but once the chorus starts the song goes off like Mr S says. She is coming hard."

"Somehow the song reminds me of Carly Rae Jepsen music. "

19 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I'm not excited. There really hasn't been any official confirmation on this rumour.

Mr. S is 100% reliable

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.