Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Katy Perry | Never Really Over | May 31st, 2019

Omg I remember those pictures from that video shoot a few weeks ago. With the blonde hair and the orange outfit, shot in the field. I guess that’s part of the theme of this song and the video will be cult-ish? I think it’s gonna be amazing regardless of the song.

I'm really excited for this. The cover execution could have been a little better, but the photo is gorgeous and the big wig serves 80s diva

Though I'm a little surprised that these hippie, cult-ish visuals are being used on an electropop sing. The song must sound really euphoric or something then?

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

the single cover is cute tbh, love the vibe. excited to see what she puts out

i HATE the name tho. never really over. she’s just asking for lashings dead2 

it's definitely about her and orlando because they obviously ended it and it came back to fruition, but i know people are defo gonna play this against her when it probably flops lmaoo

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

Dagny posted this and she tagged Jason Gill & Michelle Buzz, but not Zedd and Dreamlab. Maybe they had no actual hand in this? 

Omg nvm one half of Dreamlab posted this:

47 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Now I understand why Miley has been saying "She Is Coming" for weeks 

I love you Miley, but I listen to Katy! vjRPWhy.jpg

On 5/27/2019 at 12:29 PM, Kuba said:

The songwriters apparently:

Dagny Norvoll Sandvik
Dan Haywood
Gino Barletta
Harley Warner
Jason Gill
Katheryn Hudson
Michelle Buzz

I'm guessing Zedd and Dreamlab will be added to this long ass list too lmao. I'm not sure how I feel about it being a songwriter camp song, but if her team is really invested in this comeback, I can see why they wouldn't let the "wasted zombie," and "Chinese water torture" hitmaker create another lyrical disaster with Sarah Hudson! rip4 Also Dagny has some bops so I hope this reject slaps. And obviously Katy will deliver deeper cuts on the album anyway so it's not really a tragedy

As a huge Dagny stan myself who is currently bopping to her latest single Hit Your Heart, I must say I haven't found a single song from her so far that I don't like yet oprah4 So I am praying that this is just as good as her discography oprah4 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.