Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Katy Perry | Never Really Over | May 31st, 2019

They must be super confident in this song if they're passing up on making her first top 30 in a while a massive smash kylie6 We already know that it has a big radio deal and hopefully they'll finally pull some strings on itunes and spotify. If I remember correctly, 365 had no itunes banners or spotify payola omg. But looking in greater context of her 'plan,' I don't think they ever intended to make 365 a hit. 

I can't wait for them to update the "This is Katy Perry" playlist with a long wig and spam it on everyone's spotify on Friday! kylie6 +100k followers in one day and extra streams for Con Calma 

42 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Apparently it samples this yas2

i've actually been spamming this the last few days too dead2 i hope i don't grow sick of never really over super quick if it's practically identical

anyway WHAT A banger. i love it and i can totally hear katy's voice on it

this is the most excited i've been for a katy single since 2010. i love chained and i feel like it's one of her best leads but this is looking v promising and now she has a wig on every one is tweeting about her and her engagement is doing well. i wonder if she'll beat the odds with this and get a cute top 15 debut dead1 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.