Katy Perry | Never Really Over | May 31st, 2019

Kuba    13,324

They must be super confident in this song if they're passing up on making her first top 30 in a while a massive smash kylie6 We already know that it has a big radio deal and hopefully they'll finally pull some strings on itunes and spotify. If I remember correctly, 365 had no itunes banners or spotify payola omg. But looking in greater context of her 'plan,' I don't think they ever intended to make 365 a hit. 

I can't wait for them to update the "This is Katy Perry" playlist with a long wig and spam it on everyone's spotify on Friday! kylie6 +100k followers in one day and extra streams for Con Calma 

Oblivia    2,912
42 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Apparently it samples this yas2

i've actually been spamming this the last few days too dead2 i hope i don't grow sick of never really over super quick if it's practically identical

anyway WHAT A banger. i love it and i can totally hear katy's voice on it

California boy    5,811
29 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

OMG Capitol is going all out with this one giveup1 

NRO has to become another summer anthem lj1 Katy is the queen of summer bops alex1

Oblivia    2,912

this is the most excited i've been for a katy single since 2010. i love chained and i feel like it's one of her best leads but this is looking v promising and now she has a wig on every one is tweeting about her and her engagement is doing well. i wonder if she'll beat the odds with this and get a cute top 15 debut dead1