Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

New pic!

Finally. She's lost like 20k followers on insta in the last couple of weeks (she used to be at 6 mil), probably cuz she never posts anything.

Btw, did she dye her hair? Or is it just a wig? Either way I love this more natural shade of blonde on her.

3 hours ago, Madhater said:

That's definitely a wig, it looks way healthier than her actual hair and there's wigs in the background, so.. 

Now that I look at it again yeah it's obvious it's a wig 

So she didnt dye her hair fall9 I'm so tired of this platinum greasy bun look she had for the liberation era it makes her look like such a mom meg1 it's time for a change maybe some bangs, different color Where is the Xtina that dyed her hair red or changed her look for every era 

1 hour ago, Kim Jongin said:

Where is the Xtina that dyed her hair red or changed her look for every era 

She's a boring mom now moo1 Sometimes I wish I was old enough to have been around when Stripped and B2B were happening, when she still cared and was 100% committed to her art. dead2

56 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She's a boring mom now moo1 Sometimes I wish I was old enough to have been around when Stripped and B2B were happening, when she still cared and was 100% committed to her art. dead2

This cry3 I get that she's a mom  but it really doesn't mean that she has to give up on creativity. All those liberation era teasers were so great (especially ''where's maria'') , I was hoping for a great, consistent era which would last longer than a week. The album is great and deserved a lot more. I can't understand how being a mother could destroy one's creative mind. If someone's a visionary, it's almost impossible to lose it. It's great that she's touring again so I hope her next era will last longer than liberation one. On the other hand, each era from 2010 till now was shorter from the previous one so the next one might last 3 days or sth kesha5

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

On the other hand, each era from 2010 till now was shorter from the previous one so the next one might last 3 days or sth kesha5

Spanish album promo will last a weekend and we will all deal kii1

4 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

Now that I look at it again yeah it's obvious it's a wig 

So she didnt dye her hair fall9 I'm so tired of this platinum greasy bun look she had for the liberation era it makes her look like such a mom meg1 it's time for a change maybe some bangs, different color Where is the Xtina that dyed her hair red or changed her look for every era 

I honestly want her to go back to black hair, or the auburn one she sported circa 2004 and even the Jessica rabbit hair. 

1 hour ago, BlancMac said:

I honestly want her to go back to black hair, or the auburn one she sported circa 2004 and even the Jessica rabbit hair. 

Yes omg! I personally think that her best look was the black curls from 2003-2004cry7

Maybe only baby jane can be some competition 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.