Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Lil Nas X blocking Ed and Justin

Chart moves:

&

's 'I Don't Care' headed for No. 2 Billboard #Hot100 debut

Closeted meme singer, ex twitter stan, ex Atrler, ex Nicki Minaj stan lil nas x predicted to BLOCK Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber from number one. 

This is after blocking Taylor, and Eminem and Shawn Mendes.

While black excellence is winning, it may also be losing. With no one having the power to dethrone Lil God X, he may be coming for Mariah’s record. He’s kept a 500 point lead for weeks, and doesn’t seem to be slowing down. 

Unleas Ariana releases with drake, or Adele drops I feel as if Mariah’s 16 weeks will be snatched and surpassed. 

Ed Sheeran and Justin are stupid for dropping the music video this soon and on the same day as the "Old Town Road" video. Now "I Don't Care" will never hit #1. Had they waited a few more weeks, they could've had a good shot because by then OTR would be falling and the radio airplay for IDC would've been higher and the video would've given it  a boost. 

18 hours ago, Satori said:

I’m glad. Justin and Ed are both smug vile bitches and they deserve it. 

Not that the current #1 isn’t shit too but still

The song grew on me. It's nothing spectacular but it's a cute summer bop. 

Would rather hear someone shitting on a microphone than having another generic Ed Sheeran song with a shit chorus and lazy writing get to number one so well done Lil Nas I guess

11 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Old Town Road is not deserving of 17 weeks at #1 to defeat Mariah and Justin. The song was a cute meme song but cmon, it’s not good at all

Says the one who claims audiences loved “Delicate” but now he’s in here claiming this biggest hit of the year is not good at all. The fuck out of my face ny2 

Damn this is actually a fun game. Stalking and analyzing every word you say across the board, even in threads unrelated to a previous argument, might be a fun game that will keep me entertained for a minute. Of course I probably won’t be able to do it for a lifetime like you cuz I get bored easily, but I hope you can take the heat coming your way in the kitchen. nat1 

13 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Says the one who claims audiences loved “Delicate” but now he’s in here claiming this biggest hit of the year is not good at all. The fuck out of my face ny2 

Damn this is actually a fun game. Stalking and analyzing every word you say across the board, even in threads unrelated to a previous argument, might be a fun game that will keep me entertained for a minute. Of course I probably won’t be able to do it for a lifetime like you cuz I get bored easily, but I hope you can take the heat coming your way in the kitchen. nat1 

I’m saying in terms of quality, Old Town Road TO ME isn’t good. TO ME, it’s a meme song blasted in popularity from Tik Tok. I didn’t think Despacito was deserving TO ME either. But the GP thinks otherwise.

Since you need educating, a song with many weeks at #1 is called a “smash hit” according to charts. Delicate is not that. It IS a hit still though, because of the massive amount of weeks it logged for radio play. There’s smash hits, hits, moderate hits, and minor hits. It hovers around the moderate to minor hit range. Didn’t say it was equivalent to OTR but go ahead and stay obsessed nat1 

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I’m saying in terms of quality, Old Town Road TO ME isn’t good. TO ME, it’s a meme song blasted in popularity from Tik Tok. I didn’t think Despacito was deserving TO ME either. But the GP thinks otherwise.

Since you need educating, a song with many weeks at #1 is called a “smash hit” according to charts. Delicate is not that. It IS a hit still though, because of the massive amount of weeks it logged for radio play. There’s smash hits, hits, moderate hits, and minor hits. It hovers around the moderate to minor hit range. Didn’t say it was equivalent to OTR but go ahead and stay obsessed nat1 

Oh what about your attempt to come for me in the other thread for not considering “Delicate” a “HIT” and now you are in here saying it’s a “minor hit.” The bullshit you spew just so you can keep your obsession with me going. There’s clearly a difference between a hit and a minor hit. Nowhere in the other thread did I say “Delicate” wasn’t a minor hit. Get the fuck outta my face! 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Oh what about your attempt to come for me in the other thread for not considering “Delicate” a “HIT” and now you are in here saying it’s a “minor hit.” The bullshit you spew just so you can keep your obsession with me going. There’s clearly a difference between a hit and a minor hit. Nowhere in the other thread did I say “Delicate” wasn’t a minor hit. Get the fuck outta my face! 

You literally called #48-peaking Dirrty a hit while diminishing Delicate’s 54-week record, the longest this decade. The way you pick and choose what YOU think is a hit is hilarious. Yes, Delicate is a MODERATE hit but still a hit nonetheless. brit7 

The bullshit I spew to keep my obsession with you going? Weren’t you the one who stalked me in this thread and claimed it was fun? Funny how your short attention span and lack of brain cells work. brit9 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.