Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated Side B | May 21, 2020

In this interview with Beats1 UK, she mentions (near the end) that she may perform some new tracks during the Dedicated Tour. 

(music clips have been edited out due to copyright)

8 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Side B 2020 cry1 

I’m a bit surprised that she hasn’t debuted any new Dedicated Side B songs during her tour. Even one would be enough to get fans excited for the release.

In an interview she did this week with Australian News amp.news.com.au, CRJ gave another hint that B sides are the plan before any new album.

It’s been six months since Dedicated was released — are you working on new music? 

I’ve written a lot, but I don’t know if it’s for an album yet or if it’s just for me. Right now I’m writing on the road, so it’s folky guitar stuff. I don’t know what I’m going to do with. But I’m definitely thinking about what flavour the next album will be, and this is part of that – experimenting with a few different directions first. And I do also have a lot of songs left over from making Dedicated that I’d love to give some light to. I think that’s more in my mind right now.

This thread is a mess with all my broken social media links fall3

Anyhow, she’s back in the studio with Jack and it looks like they are re-working a Dedicated session song:

So this is the first registered song on ASCAP that I have noticed that may be for Dedicated Side B. 

752-BD216-7564-4453-A419-46-F00-C43-B815

It was written during the Dedicated Sessions but right now, it is unknown if this is for Dedicated Side B or on Kiiara’s upcoming album - as both are listed as Performers. 

On 12/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, ajp said:

This one doesn’t have CRJ listed as “Performer” so it could have been written and registered for another artist but this may also be part of Side B:

E7515-BBE-9-D78-431-B-BE64-A05-D84-A0456

orangu1 She has a song called Coronation Street? dead2

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.