Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated Side B | May 21, 2020

I think she is teasing us with an old photo shoot because one of the unreleased photos may be the cover of DSB. 

Very “Disco Queen” nat1

Twitter, Too:

Interview in Norwegian (use Google Translate):

• Yes, she won’t be calling Dedicated Side B, “Side B”
  • Let’s Be Friends, may not be on it. She hasn’t decided. It may just end up being a one-off single for Valentine’s Day.
  • She’s planning on mixing the songs this Spring and then it will be out shortly afterwards.

ajp’s Personal Opinion: aretha1

CRJ has been quiet on socials which often means that she is working on something behind the scenes. Now, that Lady Gaga has delayed her album probably until June or beyond...Interscope may be giving CRJ the green light to release Dedicated Part 2 in May. By then, the mixing of tracks will be done and the album can be announced. My bets are May 15th. oprah14

LN67TG3-e1559721652173.png

12 new songs featuring This Love Isn't Crazy, Comeback (feat. Bleachers), Now I Don't Hate California After All, Fake Mona Lisa, Solo and more

Ariel Rechtshaid, Jack Antonoff, Dev Hynes, Patrik Berger, John Hill and more

x

12 Songs! It’s a whole new album oprah10
Ultrasubversive announced when “Let’s Be Friends” was suppose to be released. Also, since Dedicated Side A came out on May 17, 2019 - this EP had to come out after 1 year from release. So it’s sounds legit. 

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

oh shit i didn't know there was a thread already! rip3 anyways i'm SO excited for this

First CRJ, then Gaga. These albums are going to cure COVID-19 yas1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.