Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated Side B | May 21, 2020

8 minutes ago, Diamond said:

@Hyun. What are your faves?

Comeback, Now I Don't Hate California After All, Summer Love >> oprah15

i've kinda dropped the album thanks to ROM ngl, but on my listens i stanned Stay Away, Summer Love and Fake Mona Lisa, i expect it to change tho the more i listen oprah15

the only track i can't fully get into is Heartbeat but it's still a good song oprah15

Comeback is such a good Bleachers song omg, i just love his sound in general oprah15

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i've kinda dropped the album thanks to ROM ngl, but on my listens i stanned Stay Away, Summer Love and Fake Mona Lisa, i expect it to change tho the more i listen oprah15

the only track i can't fully get into is Heartbeat but it's still a good song oprah15

Comeback is such a good Bleachers song omg, i just love his sound in general oprah15

When I first listened I was extremely underwhelmed ngl but the more I listen the more it grows on me oprah15 

I'm still not feeling Heartbeat, Window, Felt This Way, and Stay Away (sorry king) but maybe they'll grow too oprah15

My favorite songs on Side A & B being produced by Jack, I kinda need her to work with him on a full album oprah15

Just now, Diamond said:

When I first listened I was extremely underwhelmed ngl but the more I listen the more it grows on me oprah15 

I'm still not feeling Heartbeat, Window, Felt This Way, and Stay Away (sorry king) but maybe they'll grow too oprah15

My favorite songs on Side A & B being produced by Jack, I kinda need her to work with him on a full album oprah15

i absolutely agree! some of the slower songs like Window and California did take me some plays to fully love oprah15

i didn't appreciate Felt This Way much until i realised that it's the same Stay Away lyrics in a completely different way, and i find that so cool? oprah15

i know so many people call Jack a one-trick pony but i happen to love that one trick so i'm completely here for that too oprah15

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

i didn't appreciate Felt This Way much until i realised that it's the same Stay Away lyrics in a completely different way, and i find that so cool? oprah15

i know so many people call Jack a one-trick pony but i happen to love that one trick so i'm completely here for that too oprah15

The way it took me three listens to realize that, not my proudest moment oprah15

I love pretty much everything he touches from Lana to Taylor to Bleachers.. if that makes me a basic gay I'm proud to be one oprah15 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

The way it took me three listens to realize that, not my proudest moment oprah15

I love pretty much everything he touches from Lana to Taylor to Bleachers.. if that makes me a basic gay I'm proud to be one oprah15 

i had to read it on this thread to realise it so don't worry oprah15 i legit thought she just said "stay away" as a reference for the next song

and right? he hasn't flopped once for me so he can carry on doing his thing with all the girls! oprah15

12 hours ago, Diamond said:

I read when she came out with Dedicated Side A, that her and Jack have enough tracks together to release an album. rav3

They started to working together on “Sweetie” (2012). I can only imagine what they have in their vault after 8 years together. cry7

12 hours ago, Daenerys said:

haven't had time to listen giveup1 

Listen to it this week. You will be too busy with Chromatica coming out on Friday. rav3

1 hour ago, ajp said:

I read when she came out with Dedicated Side A, that her and Jack have enough tracks together to release an album. rav3

They started to working together on “Sweetie” (2012). I can only imagine what they have in their vault after 8 years together. cry7

I NEED ALL OF IT oprah15

5 hours ago, ajp said:

Listen to it this week. You will be too busy with Chromatica coming out on Friday. rav3

that's tea tbh juicy1 i did start listening a little bit before i went to bed last night... i liked what i heard juicy1 

11 hours ago, Hyun. said:

the extra kick right before the second chorus of Stay Away is such an album highlight for me omg giveup1

Stay Away is moving up on the list of fav tracks for me brit16

Since it was released on a Thursday after 8 am, it did not sell enough in 16 hours to make it onto the Billboard Top 200. It did chart at #22 on the Billboard Album Sales Chart. I estimate it sold roughly 1,500 copies. 

I would expect it to debut on the Top 200 next week. gaga12

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.