Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Britney Posts: Me and Michael

Doesn't matter when it was filmed. It was a DIRECT shot at Larry after he tried distancing himself with his TMZ interview. He's a scumbag, he knows all will be revealed and show how complicit he was with the conservator-ship/keeping her drugged for years so she could "perform." She has been a deer in headlights since 2008, once they took complete control of her. It's sad..

"Our sources tell us Britney is not in mental or physical shape to resume rehearsals for the series of shows, which were supposed to kick off back in February.  

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts Britney's career."

On 5/17/2019 at 3:48 AM, jeg815 said:

Doesn't matter when it was filmed. It was a DIRECT shot at Larry after he tried distancing himself with his TMZ interview. He's a scumbag, he knows all will be revealed and show how complicit he was with the conservator-ship/keeping her drugged for years so she could "perform." She has been a deer in headlights since 2008, once they took complete control of her. It's sad..

"Our sources tell us Britney is not in mental or physical shape to resume rehearsals for the series of shows, which were supposed to kick off back in February.  

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts Britney's career."

I'd say more since the end of 2019, once The Circus Starring Britney Spears ended.

20 minutes ago, Elusive said:

How is this video fake?

Old Fake News not a fake video 🙄

The video comes from March 2018

So Old Fake News 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.