Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CHANEL #1

Halsey - Nightmare [Music Video]

5 hours ago, Merryem said:

these lyrics are so cringey dead2 i love the melody and production but i can't get past the lyrics. this is some new americana level shit. dead2 

What’s so cringy about them I think they’re quite decent

6 hours ago, Merryem said:

these lyrics are so cringey dead2

It's Halsey we are talking about, lyrics are supposed to be cringey, stream it anyways alex1

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

What’s so cringy about them I think they’re quite decent

the spoken word intro, the “don’t tell me to smile”, the “my mind is a weapon” just reeks of tryhard angsty dead2 she’s writing billie eilish lyrics at 24. maybe it’s just not my cup of tea.

33 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the spoken word intro, the “don’t tell me to smile”, the “my mind is a weapon” just reeks of tryhard angsty dead2 she’s writing billie eilish lyrics at 24. maybe it’s just not my cup of tea.

yeah maybe they are a little bit cliche but they fit the theme of the song very well imo

22 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Like all her leads cheryl1

But the whole package is much more than teeny lyrics

This should be the lead of Badlands btw

@Luca hope you agree with me

18 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This should be the lead of Badlands btw

@Luca hope you agree with me

I don't nicki5 

Conceptual wise, Castle should have been. Sonically wise it should have been Colors. 

13 hours ago, yusuffelixx said:

bebe1bebe1

She comes off as a bit pressed with those tweets, but probably because she's been very passionate about her shibari performances/visuals. I don't think she would mind it that much. When she got asked about Nicki ripping off her 'Das Me' outfit, she said she doesn't care about that stuff, because she also takes inspirations from other people rih6

On 5/17/2019 at 1:05 PM, Merryem said:

The intro is a children's prayer before bedtime. So in context she's grown up.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.