Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Halsey - Nightmare [Music Video]

Recommended Posts

Merryem    6,888

these lyrics are so cringey dead2 i love the melody and production but i can't get past the lyrics. this is some new americana level shit. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,912
5 hours ago, Merryem said:

these lyrics are so cringey dead2 i love the melody and production but i can't get past the lyrics. this is some new americana level shit. dead2 

What’s so cringy about them I think they’re quite decent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosekesha    2,645
6 hours ago, Merryem said:

these lyrics are so cringey dead2

It's Halsey we are talking about, lyrics are supposed to be cringey, stream it anyways alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,888
7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

What’s so cringy about them I think they’re quite decent

the spoken word intro, the “don’t tell me to smile”, the “my mind is a weapon” just reeks of tryhard angsty dead2 she’s writing billie eilish lyrics at 24. maybe it’s just not my cup of tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,912
33 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the spoken word intro, the “don’t tell me to smile”, the “my mind is a weapon” just reeks of tryhard angsty dead2 she’s writing billie eilish lyrics at 24. maybe it’s just not my cup of tea.

yeah maybe they are a little bit cliche but they fit the theme of the song very well imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,139
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

yeah maybe they are a little bit cliche but they fit the theme of the song very well imo

Like all her leads cheryl1

But the whole package is much more than teeny lyrics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,912
22 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Like all her leads cheryl1

But the whole package is much more than teeny lyrics

This should be the lead of Badlands btw

 

@Luca hope you agree with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recycled stardust    1,139
25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

This should be the lead of Badlands btw

 

@Luca hope you agree with me

It's easier to say what is not lead-worthy in Badlands moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Electric    2,069

She always kills it visually! Hopefully song grows on me, the chorus is the best but meh about the verses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    38,168
18 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This should be the lead of Badlands btw

 

@Luca hope you agree with me

I don't nicki5 

Conceptual wise, Castle should have been. Sonically wise it should have been Colors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    32,286
13 hours ago, yusuffelixx said:

bebe1bebe1

She comes off as a bit pressed with those tweets, but probably because she's been very passionate about her shibari performances/visuals. I don't think she would mind it that much. When she got asked about Nicki ripping off her 'Das Me' outfit, she said she doesn't care about that stuff, because she also takes inspirations from other people rih6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,461
On 5/17/2019 at 1:05 PM, Merryem said:

the spoken word intro, the “don’t tell me to smile”, the “my mind is a weapon” just reeks of tryhard angsty dead2 she’s writing billie eilish lyrics at 24. maybe it’s just not my cup of tea.

The intro is a children's prayer before bedtime. So in context she's grown up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×