Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Is she on CRACK?

Don't open this.

Spoiler

I just unstanned Madonna.

giphy.gif

WTF. IS. WRONG. WITH. HER.

GocWAXw.gif

In all her 5 latest releases (inc. Poisoned Rose) she has some bad autotuned parts that made her sound literally as a robot. And in the parts where she isn't autotuned, she's singing in a fuckin weird way that ruins completely the song. I don't even know why she does that, does her oompa loompa ass think that is cool or idk?

gy0S6Xe.gif

I thought, ok, she did it once, she did it twice but that's ENOUGH. Two songs got released today and here we go again. Same weird vocal "techniques" in Future and same robotic voice in Soltura. She doesn't sound like a fuckin human being anymore.

i4PyMZC.gif

Even Maluma realised that she sounds like E.T. and he uploaded a video with robotic theme for their new collab. THIS IS HOW MY PC SOUNDS WHEN I OPEN IT. She's so done omg.

y0yrewM.gif

And this Saturday she's gonna do what? Sing "Future" at Eurovision?

"Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is coming from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last"

She gonna sing in front of 200.000.000 people that we all gonna die? Nice message rat.

anigif_sub-buzz-17248-1499235605-1.gif?d

@Madonna was right, this is going to be her worst album. I'll never gonna underestimate you again sis, i swear.

IuMm8fe.gif

I knew this could happen for a whole year btw, but you said i was overreacting. Regine was right afterall. Is unstanning the better option, what do you think?

S6AVQF5.gif

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Your taste couldn’t join us in the future sorrih!

Speaking of future, Future has the catchiest chorus out of all the 4 songs, and she ruins it with the say she sings it. I can't believe i'm saying this but Quavo's outro is the best part of the song.

giphy.gif

Just now, Madame X said:

Speaking of future, Future has the catchiest chorus out of all the 4 songs, and she ruins it with the say she sings it. I can't believe i'm saying this but Quavo's outro is the best part of the song.

giphy.gif

I can’t believe you’re saying that too bebe1 

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

I kinda... like it? dead2 I’m really sorry Madge is disappointing you though. I hate that feeling of being disappointed by a fav’s new music :( 

I like only the chorus and the outro from Future. I wanted just some normal vocals, not different flow, instrumental etc. Apparently Madonna will not give them in Madame X.

bebe1

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I can’t believe you’re saying that too bebe1 

Look what she made me do. bebe1

I didn’t like that robotic voice for I Rise (except for the outro, that SLAYS) but I got used to it. For Future it doesn’t bother me cos it fits for that song better moo1 

Everything so far is awesome for me shrug1

I dont mind autotune, vocoder or others as they are instruments as much as sampling, beats, or guitars shrug1 theres clearly a thought there as its happening in every song so far. 

Some fan reactionsns are so extreme that it makes me cringe. brit5

To quote tan France from queer eye

This is entertaimemt not curing cancer,

world wont end cos she is mixing her voice like that or cos shes gonna repeat 

Not everyone is coming to the future

30 times during Eurovision.

Actually Eurovision is last place to look for any quality, she is going to be only one quality there shrug1

8 minutes ago, Joanna said:

I didn’t like that robotic voice for I Rise (except for the outro, that SLAYS) but I got used to it. For Future it doesn’t bother me cos it fits for that song better moo1 

I Rise had her most normal vocals sis...

the only Point i agree with is that she should perform another song on Eurovision and NOT Future 

Soltera with Maluma would be much better or even Crave (which was supposed to be the new single? is it? we dont get any Information? dead2 )   

even a Medley of Madellin and Soltera with Maluma would be so much better 

hope it will slay anyway lol3 

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Everything so far is awesome for me shrug1

I dont mind autotune, vocoder or others as they are instruments as much as sampling, beats, or guitars shrug1 theres clearly a thought there as its happening in every song so far. 

Some fan reactionsns are so extreme that it makes me cringe. brit5

To quote tan France from queer eye

This is entertaimemt not curing cancer,

world wont end cos she is mixing her voice like that or cos shes gonna repeat 

Not everyone is coming to the future

30 times during Eurovision.

Actually Eurovision is last place to look for any quality, she is going to be only one quality there shrug1

gaga3 cancall quavo and get malumas sexy ass on that stage  

gays in europe would stan gaga3 

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

gaga3 cancall quavo and get malumas sexy ass on that stage  

gays in europe would stan gaga3 

yes tbh, worst decision ever to not perform medellin instead of the q**v* collaboration dead4 

How the fuck are you unstanning NOW when Medellín is literally worse than all the songs we've heard so far? Yes, this album will be trash overall but come on...the other songs are not as bad as that tragic lead single.

Anyway, this album is going to be really fucking dull. Nursery rhyme lyrics, auto-tune that sounds like cheap pitch correction and just BLAND....the Madame Fail theme doesn't seem to even fit any of this. Rebel Heart really is and will always be that bitch among her 2010's albums.

bIgHk1n.gif

I agree with all the reservations about the way she’s singing. It’s very noticeable and annoying. However, I enjoy all the songs we’ve gotten so far on some level and listen to them regardless. I think I was naively expecting something more naturalistic this era, but it is what it is. I’ll acknowledge there’s some disappointment, but it doesn’t stop me from stanning. It’s Madonna, after all. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.