Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Is she on CRACK?

25 minutes ago, Madonna said:

How the fuck are you unstanning NOW when Medellín is literally worse than all the songs we've heard so far? Yes, this album will be trash overall but come on...the other songs are not as bad as that tragic lead single.

Anyway, this album is going to be really fucking dull. Nursery rhyme lyrics, auto-tune that sounds like cheap pitch correction and just BLAND....the Madame Fail theme doesn't seem to even fit any of this. Rebel Heart really is and will always be that bitch among her 2010's albums.

bIgHk1n.gif

What a fucking troll you are, like really ugh!  

28 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

What a fucking troll you are, like really ugh!  

Can you shut the fuck up, for once? We can have different opinions on this forum and in this section. If you can't take it, go to MadonnaNation.

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Can you shut the fuck up, for once? We can have different opinions on this forum and in this section. If you can't take it, go to MadonnaNation.

Don't promote HitlerNation here eve1

Btw are they happy with Madame IT? bey11

7 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Im sure they dobrit9I'm sure they r happy about the Madame It - Pennywise Tour eve1

A nightmare, literally a nightmare eve1

i dont think most old White gays that stan her since 1980s r here for that typ of autotune RnB Hip Hop mix she is serving 

lol3 

18 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i dont think most old White gays that stan her since 1980s r here for that typ of autotune RnB Hip Hop mix she is serving 

lol3 

It's honestly what they deserve. lol3 

I bet they were hoping for some gay-ass Eurodance shit like this:

It's literally soooo awful and they continue to praise this shit when it literally sounds like something from the last decade.

I hope Madge continues to do hip hop till they all unstan. ny9 

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Better than trap and latin lol ari9

ari9 No thx. I don't mind EDM if it doesn't sound dated on arrival. She doesn't even sing on key and the instrumental doesn't work with the melody and the lyrics. It's bottom of the barrel trash.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

ari9 No thx. I don't mind EDM if it doesn't sound dated on arrival. She doesn't even sing on key and the instrumental doesn't work with the melody and the lyrics. It's bottom of the barrel trash.

finally someone said it ari9

5 hours ago, Joanna said:

I didn’t like that robotic voice for I Rise (except for the outro, that SLAYS) but I got used to it. For Future it doesn’t bother me cos it fits for that song better moo1 

This! oprah14 

The songs so far have all been bops and fun. I really don't see why everyone hates it so much. 

I totally understand this guy. LOOK AT SOLTERA. MILES BETTER THAN ANYTHING MADONNA RELEASED. WHY ISNT SHE ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HERSELF????!??!?THE HIT SCREAMING AT HER FACE, AND SHE RELEASES MEDELLIN????!!!????? MADONNA'S VOICE ON THIS TRACK IS ACTUALLY MADONNA. THE LEGEND, I HEAR IT AND FEEL IT.
I FKING FORGET ABOUT MADAME AUTO TUNE MELANCHOLY ALREADY. 
NOW, SOLTERA REALLY HAS HIT POTENTIAL. I AM STREAMING IT BECAUSE IT'S FKING GOOD, AND NOT PUSHING THE SONG JUST TO HELP.
I AM NOT UNSTANNING BECAUSE OF HER PAST RELEASES.M PERIOD.
MADONNA HAS LOST HER TOUCH. SERIOUSLY.

To be honest, as a lifelong Madonna fan this album is kind of heartbreaking and uncomfortable. Madonna's brand has always been associated with a certain level of quality (minus a few cringe tracks over the years like "Hey You"). Everything about this has felt very off-brand. It's been a slow slide since she left Warner. I did enjoy Medellin (the video kind of ruined the song for me though). I hope the non-single Mirwais songs will be redeeming. 

Wish her nothing but the best, but her out-of-touch attitude (that shocking Vogue interview where she compared herself to Angela Davis) and the overall vibe of this era is just not resonating with me at all. 

People need to shut up about Soltera. jj3

Why would she do it for her album? It doesn't sound like Madonna song at all. If she did it, then it would be just "Madonna copying basic sound of Latino artists". Anybody who likes Soltera, can listen to many Latino artists out there. um2 

And there is no point of performing it at Eurovision, because it isn't her song. 

14 minutes ago, Teiganish said:

I did enjoy Medellin (the video kind of ruined the song for me though). 

I don't get fans who dislike the video. That video was finally  classic Madonna.

It wasn't flawless, but still it was great.

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

I totally understand this guy. LOOK AT SOLTERA. MILES BETTER THAN ANYTHING MADONNA RELEASED. WHY ISNT SHE ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HERSELF????!??!?THE HIT SCREAMING AT HER FACE, AND SHE RELEASES MEDELLIN????!!!????? MADONNA'S VOICE ON THIS TRACK IS ACTUALLY MADONNA. THE LEGEND, I HEAR IT AND FEEL IT.
I FKING FORGET ABOUT MADAME AUTO TUNE MELANCHOLY ALREADY. 
NOW, SOLTERA REALLY HAS HIT POTENTIAL. I AM STREAMING IT BECAUSE IT'S FKING GOOD, AND NOT PUSHING THE SONG JUST TO HELP.
I AM NOT UNSTANNING BECAUSE OF HER PAST RELEASES.M PERIOD.
MADONNA HAS LOST HER TOUCH. SERIOUSLY.

Gurl soltera is awesome but its far from her natural voice its autotuned to hell and back, i dont mind that at all but really now jj4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.