Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Is she on CRACK?

12 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Gurl soltera is awesome but its far from her natural voice its autotuned to hell and back, i dont mind that at all but really now jj4

her voice sounds better tho <3
i had a melt down, pls be patient.

I said i don't like the way she sings, not the songs overall. sha1 Music is one of my favorite albums from her, Impressive Instant and Nobody's Perfect have edited vocals too, but i think that the tracks are great. sha1 In the newest tracks, i just can't find anything good in her vocals. sha1

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

How the fuck are you unstanning NOW when Medellín is literally worse than all the songs we've heard so far? Yes, this album will be trash overall but come on...the other songs are not as bad as that tragic lead single.

Anyway, this album is going to be really fucking dull. Nursery rhyme lyrics, auto-tune that sounds like cheap pitch correction and just BLAND....the Madame Fail theme doesn't seem to even fit any of this. Rebel Heart really is and will always be that bitch among her 2010's albums.

bIgHk1n.gif

I thought it was gonna be only one track, then another 4 came and none had normal vocals.

bIgHk1n.gif

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I thought it was gonna be only one track, then another 4 came and none had normal vocals.

bIgHk1n.gif

the last hope is that we haven't heard any of the mirwais tracks other than medellin. in a parallel universe we may hope all these are not the strong songs and the best ones will be released on june 14th.

cry0

Dark Ballet is tomorrow, let's pay attention. jj1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.