Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Halsey | Manic | January 17, 2020

Just now, Luca said:

Omg can we also talk about Tokyo Narita being one of her best songs? alex1 

YO I LOVE LIDO! IF HE & HALSEY WEREN'T THE BEST FUCKING COUPLE alex1 I SHIP alex1 ALSO YES UNDERRATED BOP! alex1
I'm SO glad Halsey & him are still in good terms because the Lido-produced songs in her discography almost always SNAPS alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

YO I LOVE LIDO! IF HE & HALSEY WEREN'T THE BEST FUCKING COUPLE alex1 I SHIP alex1 ALSO YES UNDERRATED BOP! alex1
I'm SO glad Halsey & him are still in good terms because the Lido-produced songs in her discography almost always SNAPS alex1

WE NEED ANOTHER DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alex1alex1alex1alex1 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I remember when all the Reycists dragged her for sounding like Lana on New Americana, only because the fucking melody was similar. They hated her ever since, and for what reason? alex1 

Let me not even get started on THAT MESS! It was so unnecessary, like even if the melodies sounded similar, they're still two completely different artists who do completely different things. Just because one song sounded similar (I still don't hear it imho) doesn't mean an artist is copying another artist alex1 I really never understood this lmao

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I remember when all the Reycists dragged her for sounding like Lana on New Americana, only because the fucking melody was similar. They hated her ever since, and for what reason? alex1 

Listen I love Lana with all my heart but her stans can be DUMB! alex1 
They drag every artist and for WHAT? Because their song sound a little bit like Lana's? PLEASE! AS IF LANA'S ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY WASN'T RIPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF OLD HOLLYWOOD alex1 And don't ever get me started on how they dragged Lorde for no reason alex1 ANNOYING AS FUCK alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

They drag every artist and for WHAT? Because their song sound a little bit like Lana's? PLEASE! AS IF LANA'S ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY WASN'T RIPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF OLD HOLLYWOOD alex1

BITCH THIS EXACTLY alex1

1 minute ago, Luca said:

WE NEED ANOTHER DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alex1alex1alex1alex1 

DRIVE OH MY GOD alex1
THAT FUCKING SONG I AM NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I SAY IT'S IN MY TOP 10-20 OF THE DECADE BECAUSE WTF alex1 SO FUCKING GOOD alex1
Honestly easily Top 1-3 Halsey songs for me she did NOT have to snap that hard alex1

the way the stans misinterpreted the lyrics and made it about sex tho laughcry1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

DRIVE OH MY GOD alex1
THAT FUCKING SONG I AM NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I SAY IT'S IN MY TOP 10-20 OF THE DECADE BECAUSE WTF alex1 SO FUCKING GOOD alex1
Honestly easily Top 1-3 Halsey songs for me she did NOT have to snap that hard alex1

Drive is one of my absolute favorite songs too, I forced everyone around me to listen to it and guess what they all loved it alex1

Imagine if it would've been a single with MV and everything alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

DRIVE OH MY GOD alex1

THE TASTE FJDKFKFLELEL IS THIS MY LUCKY DAY???? STAN HER BEST SONG!!! alex1

THE DETAILS, THE ATMOSPHERE, THE PRODUCTION, THE VOCALS, THE LYRICS, THE SOUND EFFECTS. alex1

HOW IT LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE A MOVIE BUT WITHIN 4 MINUTES. alex1

HER MANIC MIND! alex1

I just have to dedicate this post to this flawless song alex1 
The CHILLS I get every time I listen to this song with headphones CHILE alex1 
HOW COULD ANYONE DISLIKE THIS SONG? I LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND alex1 
MAYBE IF THE STANS GAVE HER AN ACTUAL FUCKING CHANCE AND LISTEN TO BADLANDS WITHOUT THE BASELESS HATRED & BIAS THAT THEY DEVELOPED AGAINST HER FOR LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON alex1 

Just now, Laura said:

Drive is one of my absolute favorite songs too, I forced everyone around me to listen to it and guess what they all loved it alex1

YES STAN STAN STAAAAAN! alex1

I ALWAYS IMAGINED A MV DARK AT NIGHT ON A ROAD WITH NEON SIGNS BUT AT THE SAME TIME IN A DESERT WHERE THEY MAKE LOVE AS WELL AS THEY FIGHT AND GET DRUNK AND POTENTIONALLY HIGH! alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

HONESTLY?? LITERALLY WHY WASN'T THIS A FUCKING SINGLE?? alex1 
LIKE OUT OF ALL THE SONGS.. THEY CHOSE NEW AMERICANA? alex1 I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG.. I LOVE NA.. BUT OVER DRIVE?? alex1 

IT'S LITERALLY THE PERFECT RADIO SONG WHAT THE FUCK alex1 IMAGINE DRIVING AND THIS COMES ON alex1 BITCH I'D FUCKING CRASH alex1 

THE TASTE FJDKFKFLELEL IS THIS MY LUCKY DAY???? STAN HER BEST SONG!!! alex1

THE DETAILS, THE ATMOSPHERE, THE PRODUCTION, THE VOCALS, THE LYRICS, THE SOUND EFFECTS. alex1

HOW IT LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE A MOVIE BUT WITHIN 4 MINUTES. alex1

HER MANIC MIND! alex1

OH MY GOD THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE IT! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WAY TO DESCRIBE IT BUT THIS IS IT alex1 
HONESTLY IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE DRIVE.. I DON'T TRUST THEM alex1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I just have to dedicate this post to this flawless song alex1 
The CHILLS I get every time I listen to this song with headphones CHILE alex1 
HOW COULD ANYONE DISLIKE THIS SONG? I LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND alex1 
MAYBE IF THE STANS GAVE HER AN ACTUAL FUCKING CHANCE AND LISTEN TO BADLANDS WITHOUT THE BASELESS HATRED & BIAS THAT THEY DEVELOPED AGAINST HER FOR LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON alex1 

ALL WE DO IS DRIVE, ALL WE DO IS THINK ABOUT THE FEELINGS THAT WE HIDE, ALL WE DO IS DRIVE. alex1

AND CALIFORNIA NEVER FELT LIKE HOME TO ME, AND CALIFORNIA NEVER FELT LIKE HOME. alex1

AND CALIFORNIA NEVER FELT LIKE HOME TO ME, UNTIL I HAD YOU ON THE OPEN ROAD AND I WAS SINGING.... alex1

HHHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAHAAAAQQOOOOAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAA alex1alex1

YES STAN STAN STAAAAAN! alex1

I ALWAYS IMAGINED A MV DARK AT NIGHT ON A ROAD WITH NEON SIGNS BUT AT THE SAME TIME IN A DESERT WHERE THEY MAKE LOVE AS WELL AS THEY FIGHT AND GET DRUNK AND POTENTIONALLY HIGH! alex1

YES!!!!!! Ugh I'm mad because it would've been so good alex1

I mean with BADLANDS in general I always had like some kind of visual in my head when listening to the songs and that's special imo alex1

Just now, Snow said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE IT! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WAY TO DESCRIBE IT BUT THIS IS IT alex1 
HONESTLY IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE DRIVE.. I DON'T TRUST THEM alex1 

LOWKEY LIKE ARIANA DID INTO YOU, BUT LESS PINK AND MORE DARK AND NEON COLORS, BUT DEFINITELY THE SAME AESTHETICS. alex1

LOWKEY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE TO BE SURROUNDED BY DRIVE STANS
WHAT A FRESH BREATH OF AIR AFTER READING IT GETTING DRAGGED ON ATRL FOR BEING "BORING" & "GENERIC"
FUCKING TASTELESS GAYS 
alex1 

Just now, Laura said:

YES!!!!!! Ugh I'm mad because it would've been so good alex1

I mean with BADLANDS in general I always had like some kind of visual in my head when listening to the songs and that's special imo alex1

IMAGINE a video for Castle too (a proper one, not that movie video)  Jesus Christ a fucking SERVE. alex1

Just now, Luca said:

LOWKEY LIKE ARIANA DID INTO YOU, BUT LESS PINK AND MORE DARK AND NEON COLORS, BUT DEFINITELY THE SAME AESTHETICS. alex1

YES! I LOVE ARIANA TOO BTW! SO DOES @Laura! WE'RE ALL BASICALLY THE SAME PEOPLE WHEW alex1 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

HONESTLY?? LITERALLY WHY WASN'T THIS A FUCKING SINGLE?? alex1 
LIKE OUT OF ALL THE SONGS.. THEY CHOSE NEW AMERICANA? alex1 I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG.. I LOVE NA.. BUT OVER DRIVE?? alex1 

IT'S LITERALLY THE PERFECT RADIO SONG WHAT THE FUCK alex1 IMAGINE DRIVING AND THIS COMES ON alex1 BITCH I'D FUCKING CRASH alex1 

DRIVE AS SINGLE REALLY COULD'VE GOTTEN HER MORE ATTENTION AT THAT TIME alex1

I LOVED NEW AMERICANA TOO BUT I JUST DIDN'T SEE IT AS A SINGLE, AT LEAST NOT BEFORE DRIVE alex1

I ALWAYS LISTEN TO IT WHEN I DRIVE IT'S LITERALLY PERFECT FOR THAT! TRAIN, CAR, BUS IT DOESN'T MATTER IT GETS YOU IN A MOOD alex1

Just now, Snow said:

LOWKEY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE TO BE SURROUNDED BY DRIVE STANS
WHAT A FRESH BREATH OF AIR AFTER READING IT GETTING DRAGGED ON ATRL FOR BEING "BORING" & "GENERIC"
FUCKING TASTELESS GAYS 
alex1 

Generic is the least thing I would ever call it. I deadass feel like I'm in that song because of the sounds and like the feeling of the song. The car sounds, the keys jingling, the cardoor slams, the guy talking in the background alex1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.