Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Halsey | Manic | January 17, 2020

Just now, Luca said:

IMAGINE a video for Castle too (a proper one, not that movie video)  Jesus Christ a fucking SERVE. alex1

Castle is so messy and didn't deserve to be a single what the fuck were they thinking alex1 and that MV is not the tea alex1 
GASOLINE DESERVED alex1 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

IMAGINE a video for Castle too (a proper one, not that movie video)  Jesus Christ a fucking SERVE. alex1

I can see so many things happening in a Castle MV jfc alex1

I mean the oufit was stunning but why make her look so great and then ruin the whole MV what the fuck alex1

Just now, Luca said:

Generic is the least thing I would ever call it. I deadass feel like I'm in that song because of the sounds and like the feeling of the song. The car sounds, the keys jingling, the cardoor slams, the guy talking in the background alex1

Right tho like the amount of DETAILS in that song.. HOW THE FUCK IS IT GENERIC!? alex1 ATRL Gays know NOTHING about music alex1 
The car sounds were my favorite part of the song alex1 Like how many generic songs have that level of their detail in the song anyways? alex1 
Y'all I'm getting genuinely MAD again at how this song didn't get an MV alex1 IT'S BULLSHIT alex1 
@Halsey MAKE A FUCKING MV FOR DRIVE, GET IN A CAR WITH LIDO, FUCK IT UP alex1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Castle is so messy and didn't deserve to be a single what the fuck were they thinking alex1 and that MV is not the tea alex1 
GASOLINE DESERVED alex1 

CASTLE IS A SERVE AND SO IS GASOLINE. THE ONLY SKIP ON THE ALBUM IS STRANGE LOVE. alex1

Just now, Laura said:

I can see so many things happening in a Castle MV jfc alex1

I mean the oufit was stunning but why make her look so great and then ruin the whole MV what the fuck alex1

SKSKSKS IT'S SO FUNNY BECAUSE I FIRST SAW A GIF OF HER LOOKING ABSOLUTELY SNAPPING AND THEN I WATCH THE MV AND IT'S.. THAT alex1 

THE WAY I SCREAMED alex1 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

Generic is the least thing I would ever call it. I deadass feel like I'm in that song because of the sounds and like the feeling of the song. The car sounds, the keys jingling, the cardoor slams, the guy talking in the background alex1

It really makes you feel like you're in the song, that is what makes it so great alex1 Music should do that to you alex1

Just now, Luca said:

CASTLE IS A SERVE AND SO IS GASOLINE. THE ONLY SKIP ON THE ALBUM IS STRANGE LOVE. alex1

TEA! HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW STRANGE LOVE SOUNDS SKKSKSSK alex1

IT'S MY 2ND LEAST PLAYED BADLANDS TRACK BESIDE I WALK THE LINE alex1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

SKSKSKS IT'S SO FUNNY BECAUSE I FIRST SAW A GIF OF HER LOOKING ABSOLUTELY SNAPPING AND THEN I WATCH THE MV AND IT'S.. THAT alex1 

THE WAY I SCREAMED alex1 

ME TOO LIKE TF DID THEY ONLY HAVE BUDGET FOR THE OUTFIT OR WHAT alex1

Just now, Laura said:

ME TOO LIKE TF DID THEY ONLY HAVE BUDGET FOR THE OUTFIT OR WHAT alex1

LMFAOO IT DID LOOK LIKE THEY GAVE HER $50 BUDGET AND SHE USED IT ALL ON THE DRESS SKSKSKSK alex1 

A PART OF ME IS CONVINCED SHE USED ALL THE BUDGET OF THE BADLANDS ERA TO HIRE TYLER POSEY alex1 

DO I BLAME HER? NO alex1 I MEAN WHAT A SNACK alex1 WORTH IT alex1 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

LMFAOO IT DID LOOK LIKE THEY GAVE HER $50 BUDGET AND SHE USED IT ALL ON THE DRESS SKSKSKSK alex1 

A PART OF ME IS CONVINCED SHE USED ALL THE BUDGET OF THE BADLANDS ERA TO HIRE TYLER POSEY alex1 

DO I BLAME HER? NO alex1 I MEAN WHAT A SNACK alex1 WORTH IT alex1 

SHE SNAPPED ON THAT LOOK THOUGH alex1 THAT'S SOMETHING AT LEAST alex1

I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T alex1 I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD alex1

Okay I just relistened to Strange Love and yeah it's just okay but I wouldn't like, skip it, it's like mid tier ish alex1 
Honestly this conversation has just made me realize that the album has like no skip for me alex1 

BITCH WTF SHE DID THAT alex1 

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

SHE SNAPPED ON THAT LOOK THOUGH alex1 THAT'S SOMETHING AT LEAST alex1

I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T alex1 I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD alex1

THANK YOU alex1 But didn't you prefer Ghost MV to Colors? Was it you that said the Colors MV was subpar? alex1 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I also think a lot of her budget went into New Americana, I believe they filmed it in Asia? alex1

Did she? Honestly if she did then I didn't notice because it looked like a Californian desert if I remember correctly alex1 
Kinda stupid to put all the money into that instead of a Colors push tho, like WHICH EXECUTIVE thought that New Americana is the "HIT SONG" from Badlands?? alex1 The way it tanked alex1 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

I also think a lot of her budget went into New Americana, I believe they filmed it in Asia? alex1

True, I really did like that MV though! It had that Maze Runner feel like you said alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

True, I really did like that MV though! It had that Maze Runner feel like you said alex1

Exactly! alex1 battling to be the perfect type of human and finding a cure (just like TMR). And I feel like Badlands is all about that as well. Chile alex1

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Did she? Honestly if she did then I didn't notice because it looked like a Californian desert if I remember correctly alex1 
Kinda stupid to put all the money into that instead of a Colors push tho, like WHICH EXECUTIVE thought that New Americana is the "HIT SONG" from Badlands?? alex1 The way it tanked alex1 

I love NA but it is indeed not the best choice. alex1 especially not after the serve that Ghost was alex1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.