Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Halsey | Manic | January 17, 2020

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Exactly! alex1 battling to be the perfect type of human and finding a cure (just like TMR). And I feel like Badlands is all about that as well. Chile alex1

The more we talk about this the angrier I get about how snubbed the BADLANDS era was! alex1

SO alex1 MUCH alex1 POTENTIAL alex1

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I love NA but it is indeed not the best choice. alex1 especially not after the serve that Ghost was alex1

How do you feel about Hold Me Down & Haunting though? I remember there were a bit of push by fans for those songs to be singles alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

LyCHW7m.png

SKSK Honestly I lowkey agree, it's just not that good, even if I did jam to it 24/7 back in the day

alex1

It did snap live though! I remember being at the Concert and just completely losing it alex1

Dirve live was something else though alex1

Just now, Laura said:

The more we talk about this the angrier I get about how snubbed the BADLANDS era was! alex1

SO alex1 MUCH alex1 POTENTIAL alex1

The custom made website which just went down welcometobadlands.com alex1

Even the merchandise with the box set and stuff idk a better era alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

It did snap live though! I remember being at the Concert and just completely losing it alex1

Dirve live was something else though alex1

UGH I'M SO FUCKING MAD SHE DIDN'T TOUR HERE alex1 I WAS SO FUCKING JEALOUS WENT YOU WENT TO THE TOUR alex1
WHEN SHE TOURS AGAIN FOR WHATEVER ALBUM I'M GOING TO NEED HER TO PLAY "DRIVE" LIVE BECAUSE WHAT KIND OF BAPTISM alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

How do you feel about Hold Me Down & Haunting though? I remember there were a bit of push by fans for those songs to be singles alex1

I don't really care about Hold Me Down, I find the sample to be rather annoying. It would have done good as a single I think, I heard it on TV commercials several times as well. alex1

Haunting however.. talk about a fucking SERVE. The eery intro with the sudden beat KICKING in, so subtle yet to captivating. The way it is thé PERFECT Halloween bop that is both mystical and creepy at the same time. The literal haunting background vocals after "I'm begging you to keep on..." alex1

This should have had a video too alex1 a forest, late at night, where Halsey is running away from herself, her past, evil self that had to deal with conflict and trauma. She's running away from that fear, because she feels like she will collapse again and become her old self again, and eventually become that evil monster again. alex1

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

YES! WHO IS SELENA? I DON'T KNOW HER! alex1

To be fair Rare lowkey came and went alex1

It's a cute album but SKSKSK lowkey aged like milk alex1 not necessarily BAD but like.. I'm over it alex1

The custom made website which just went down welcometobadlands.com alex1

Even the merchandise with the box set and stuff idk a better era alex1

She actually put so much effort into that era alex1

The people around her should've given her an actual budget alex1

thinking about how haunting / control / gasoline could have been a triology video where she basically becomes that evil monster, but later on overcomes her fears and WINS her battle with depression alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

UGH I'M SO FUCKING MAD SHE DIDN'T TOUR HERE alex1 I WAS SO FUCKING JEALOUS WENT YOU WENT TO THE TOUR alex1
WHEN SHE TOURS AGAIN FOR WHATEVER ALBUM I'M GOING TO NEED HER TO PLAY "DRIVE" LIVE BECAUSE WHAT KIND OF BAPTISM alex1

I WISH I COULD RELIVE THAT CONCERT EVERY DAY alex1 I'M NOT JOKING OR OVERREACTING I MEAN IT alex1

I PROBABLY CAN'T SEE HER THIS TOUR AND I'M FUCKING ANGRY alex1

DRIVE SHOULD BE ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT ALWAYS GETS A SPOT ON HER SET LIST, IT'S MAGICAL LIVE alex1

Just now, Luca said:

I don't really care about Hold Me Down, I find the sample to be rather annoying. It would have done good as a single I think, I heard it on TV commercials several times as well. alex1

Haunting however.. talk about a fucking SERVE. The eery intro with the sudden beat KICKING in, so subtle yet to captivating. The way it is thé PERFECT Halloween bop that is both mystical and creepy at the same time. The literal haunting background vocals after "I'm begging you to keep on..." alex1

This should have had a video too alex1 a forest, late at night, where Halsey is running away from herself, her past, evil self that had to deal with conflict and trauma. She's running away from that fear, because she feels like she will collapse again and become her old self again, and eventually become that evil monster again. alex1

TEAAA I LOVE HAUNTING!!! It's such an underrated song idk why people keep ranking it as the bottom half of the album, like wtf, are people DEAF alex1
I love your visuals for it, I've always kinda imagined the "I'm begging you to keep on-" part to have like mouths in the background like in NTLTC alex1

Something like this, but darker: 

giphy.gif

Like literally getting hounded & haunted by it alex1

thinking about how haunting / control / gasoline could have been a triology video where she basically becomes that evil monster, but later on overcomes her fears and WINS her battle with depression alex1

I want to cry and scream at the same time and punch whoever not made this happen alex1

1 minute ago, Luca said:

OOF THE FUCKING CONCEPT THOUGH alex1 I would have stanned ngl alex1

The way this era is so cinematic without even trying.. alex1 with budget it would've been one of the best top pop girl eras of the 2010's no question alex1

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

I WISH I COULD RELIVE THAT CONCERT EVERY DAY alex1 I'M NOT JOKING OR OVERREACTING I MEAN IT alex1

I PROBABLY CAN'T SEE HER THIS TOUR AND I'M FUCKING ANGRY alex1

DRIVE SHOULD BE ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT ALWAYS GETS A SPOT ON HER SET LIST, IT'S MAGICAL LIVE alex1

TEA I WANT HER TO PERFORM DRIVE FOREVER alex1

WHY CAN'T YOU GO THO alex1 DID YOU GO TO HFK TOUR? I CAN'T REMEMBER alex1

I STILL HAVEN'T GONE TO A SINGLE HALSEY CONCERT CAN SHE FUCKING TOUR HERE??? alex1 I'M TIRED OF BEING SNUBBED, T I R E D!! alex1

WHEN I GO TO GERMANY WE'RE GOING TO HALSEY'S TOUR IDC alex1

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

To be fair Rare lowkey came and went alex1

It's a cute album but SKSKSK lowkey aged like milk alex1 not necessarily BAD but like.. I'm over it alex1

Same! Rare is the only song I still listen to and People You Know....lmao alex1

Just now, Laura said:

Haunting was always in my top songs for BADLANDS, people don't have taste alex1

The only song people can ever seem to agree on is Colors, which I mean, big mood, cause it fucking SNAPS alex1

But the rest is super divided, like Drive gets called boring, Haunting is mediocre, but people love Hold Me Down?? alex1

Like don't get me wrong HMD is nice but it's not Top 3 alex1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.