Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Halsey | Manic | January 17, 2020

Just now, Laura said:

Same! Rare is the only song I still listen to and People You Know....lmao alex1

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE PEOPLE YOU KNOW? IT'S UGLY alex1

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU HAD NO TASTE WHEN YOU PRAISED EXPERIMENT ON ME alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

TEA I WANT HER TO PERFORM DRIVE FOREVER alex1

WHY CAN'T YOU GO THO alex1 DID YOU GO TO HFK TOUR? I CAN'T REMEMBER alex1

I STILL HAVEN'T GONE TO A SINGLE HALSEY CONCERT CAN SHE FUCKING TOUR HERE??? alex1 I'M TIRED OF BEING SNUBBED, T I R E D!! alex1

WHEN I GO TO GERMANY WE'RE GOING TO HALSEY'S TOUR IDC alex1

NO I DIDN'T GO TO THE HFK TOUR THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO BE ON THE MANIC TOUR SO BAD BUT A BITCH IS BROKE AND SHE IS NOT COMING TO COLOGNE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME THIS BITCH alex1 LIKE I COULD SEE HER IN ANOTHER CITY OR COUNTRY EVEN BUT THAT'S EXPENSIVE AS FUCK alex1

IF YOU EVER DO COME TO GERMANY AND SHE IS TOURING AT THE TIME WE ARE GOING! THIS IS A PROMISE! alex1

Just now, Luca said:

Drive

Ghost

Young God

Haunting

Roman Holiday

Hurricane

Castle

Control

Gasoline

Colors

New Americana

I Walk The Line

Coming Down

Hold Me Down

Strange Love

alex1

Okay I haven't actually listened to the album in a while so I can't come up with a comprehensive list but my top 3 is Drive, Colors & Gasoline alex1
#4 is probably Haunting, the rest I don't know, maybe Control for #5 alex1 Hurricane somewhere mid tier, Castle lower mid alex1
I Walk The Line & New Americana are def at the bottom tho alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE PEOPLE YOU KNOW? IT'S UGLY alex1

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU HAD NO TASTE WHEN YOU PRAISED EXPERIMENT ON ME alex1

BITCH IT HAS RELATABLE LYRICS OKAY I DIDN'T SAY IT'S A MASTERPIECE alex1

HAVE MORE TRUST alex1

Just now, Snow said:

Okay I haven't actually listened to the album in a while so I can't come up with a comprehensive list but my top 3 is Drive, Colors & Gasoline alex1
#4 is probably Haunting, the rest I don't know, maybe Control for #5 alex1 Hurricane somewhere mid tier, Castle lower mid alex1
I Walk The Line & New Americana are def at the bottom tho alex1

Mine starts to go downhill with NA, the rest is just stellar. alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

NO I DIDN'T GO TO THE HFK TOUR THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO BE ON THE MANIC TOUR SO BAD BUT A BITCH IS BROKE AND SHE IS NOT COMING TO COLOGNE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME THIS BITCH alex1 LIKE I COULD SEE HER IN ANOTHER CITY OR COUNTRY EVEN BUT THAT'S EXPENSIVE AS FUCK alex1

IF YOU EVER DO COME TO GERMANY AND SHE IS TOURING AT THE TIME WE ARE GOING! THIS IS A PROMISE! alex1

Oh RIGHT I remember your lowkey meltdown now SKSKSK alex1 I see she has Berlin & Munch dates tho? Go there alex1
And TEA WE ARE GOING! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR TICKET! WE ARE GOING PERIODT! alex1
Except if it's a Taylor concert or something cause bitch is expensive alex1

BITCH IT HAS RELATABLE LYRICS OKAY I DIDN'T SAY IT'S A MASTERPIECE alex1

HAVE MORE TRUST alex1

YOU SAID YOU LIKED THE YELLING NOW THE LYRICS alex1

AND YOU LIKED IT ENOUGH TO DEFEND IT! I DON'T TRUST "EXPERIMENT ON ME" SUPPORTERS! alex1 THEY'RE BASICALLY TRUMP VOTERS, BUT GAY alex1

Oh wait yall are from Europe too? I'm from Belgium! alex1

I was going to HFK tour but I got a throat infection right before my date so I couldn't go alex1

I'm going to the Manic tour on march 5th alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh RIGHT I remember your lowkey meltdown now SKSKSK alex1 I see she has Berlin & Munch dates tho? Go there alex1
And TEA WE ARE GOING! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR TICKET! WE ARE GOING PERIODT! alex1
Except if it's a Taylor concert or something cause bitch is expensive alex1

I still get mad when I think about it alex1 THEY'RE BOTH SOLD OUT BITCH alex1 I THINK THERE'S SOME FOR FRANKFURT BUT IDK alex1

I probably have to go to a completley different country, THE THINGS I DO FOR HALSEY alex1

I REALLY NEED TO SAVE UP FOR CONCERTS IT WOULD SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS alex1

BITCH WE WILL SEE HER SOMEDAY alex1 TOGETHER alex1

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

YOU SAID YOU LIKED THE YELLING NOW THE LYRICS alex1

AND YOU LIKED IT ENOUGH TO DEFEND IT! I DON'T TRUST "EXPERIMENT ON ME" SUPPORTERS! alex1 THEY'RE BASICALLY TRUMP VOTERS, BUT GAY alex1

WHAT CAN I SAY MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS DIVERSE alex1 I LITERALLY LISTENED TO POPPY SCREAMING JUST A FEW DAYS AGO alex1

Just now, Luca said:

I was going to HFK tour but I got a throat infection right before my date so I couldn't go alex1

No I'm from Asia but I had plans to move to Europe alex1 I can't go to Halsey's tours because the bitch only ever stops in Japan before fucking off alex1
Laura is from Germany tho so Halsey goes there all the time alex1 I hate her alex1 Both Halsey & Laura alex1

YOU'RE GOING TO THE TOUR ON 5TH? alex1 BYE I HATE THIS THREAD alex1

Just now, Snow said:

No I'm from Asia but I had plans to move to Europe alex1 I can't go to Halsey's tours because the bitch only ever stops in Japan before fucking off alex1
Laura is from Germany tho so Halsey goes there all the time alex1 I hate her alex1 Both Halsey & Laura alex1

YOU'RE GOING TO THE TOUR ON 5TH? alex1 BYE I HATE THIS THREAD alex1

COME TO EUROPE KING alex1 WE CAN ALL MEET UP AND SEE HALSEY alex1

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Oh my god, I'm glad you can see her this year I would've been so devasteted alex1

HAVE FUN alex1 ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE alex1 IT'S GONNA BE GREAT BELIEVE ME alex1

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

I still get mad when I think about it alex1 THEY'RE BOTH SOLD OUT BITCH alex1 I THINK THERE'S SOME FOR FRANKFURT BUT IDK alex1

I probably have to go to a completley different country, THE THINGS I DO FOR HALSEY alex1

I REALLY NEED TO SAVE UP FOR CONCERTS IT WOULD SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS alex1

BITCH WE WILL SEE HER SOMEDAY alex1 TOGETHER alex1

YOUR FAVE IS COMING TO YOUR AREA AND YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK IF THERE ARE TICKETS LEFT? alex1 PRIVILEGE, CHILE! alex1

GO TO SWITZERLAND! I DON'T CARE! YOU'VE BEEN SAVING MONEY, SPEND THEM! SEE YOUR WOMAN! alex1

AND YES WE WILL alex1 AND I AM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY THIS: IF SHE DOESN'T SING DRIVE, I WILL YELL "SING DRIVE" AT HER FROM THE FRONT ROW alex1 LITERALLY A PROMISE alex1

Just now, Laura said:

Oh my god, I'm glad you can see her this year I would've been so devasteted alex1

I'm SAD YOU CANT ATTEND! alex1

DID YOU TRY TICKETSWAP.COM alex1

TRAVEL TO BELGIUM AND GO WITH LUCA! alex1 EUROPE IS LITERALLY SO SMALL IT'S PROBABLY LIKE A FEW HOURS TRIP alex1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.