Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Halsey | Manic | January 17, 2020

1 minute ago, Laura said:

I....I don't even know what to say Cellophane was a masterpiece and I loved Glad He's Gone too giveup1

QUEEN OF SCREAMING! I'M JUST SAYING SHE WOULDN'T DO BAD YOU NOW, EXPERIMENT ON ME WAS A GOOD SONG, IT'S A SOUNDTRACK IT'S NOT LIKE SHE REALLY WANTS TO DO A WHOLE ALBUM LIKE THIS! JUST ENJOY IT FOR WHAT IT IS alex1

See that's just how shitty Grammys became!

EXPERIMENT ON ME?? A GOOD SONG?? ARE YOU DEAF?? alex1 IT'S UGLY! IT SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE DRAFTS! NEVER EXISTED! alex1
YOU PRAISE HER ENOUGH FOR MAKING UGLY SONGS LIKE THAT SHE'LL GIVE US A WHOLE ALBUM FULL WITH SONGS LIKE IT alex1
DO YOU WANT HER CAREER TO E N D??? alex1

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

See that's just how shitty Grammys became!

EXPERIMENT ON ME?? A GOOD SONG?? ARE YOU DEAF?? alex1 IT'S UGLY! IT SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE DRAFTS! NEVER EXISTED! alex1
YOU PRAISE HER ENOUGH FOR MAKING UGLY SONGS LIKE THAT SHE'LL GIVE US A WHOLE ALBUM FULL WITH SONGS LIKE IT alex1
DO YOU WANT HER CAREER TO E N D??? alex1

´WELL I'M SORRY THAT I ENJOY OTHER MUSIC BESIDES POP! I ACTUALLY LIKE HEAVY SONGS LIKE THAT, JUST NOT 24/7! alex1

NO SHE WON'T SHE'S NOT STUPID alex1 HAVE SOME TRUST AND RESPECT alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

´WELL I'M SORRY THAT I ENJOY OTHER MUSIC BESIDES POP! I ACTUALLY LIKE HEAVY SONGS LIKE THAT, JUST NOT 24/7! alex1

NO SHE WON'T SHE'S NOT STUPID alex1 HAVE SOME TRUST AND RESPECT alex1

WELL OF COURSE I'M OPEN TO HER DOING NON-POP MUSIC BUT "EXPERIMENT ON ME" WAS TIBETAN MOUNTAIN YODELLING alex1

WE DO NOT LOVE THAT alex1 EVEN NIGHTMARE WAS BETTER alex1

MS. ASHLEY DIDN'T MAKE STRANGERS A SINGLE AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE SHE'S NOT DUMBalex1

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Oh wow Halsey stans hello alex1 @Snow @Laura

Hello I do not stan Halsey but she's my Top 10 artists so yes I love her very much alex1

Laura introduced me to her during the Room 93 era and we've loved her since alex1 Her discography SLAPS alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Hello I do not stan Halsey but she's my Top 10 artists so yes I love her very much alex1

Laura introduced me to her during the Room 93 era and we've loved her since alex1 Her discography SLAPS alex1

You'll be a stan someday just wait and see alex1

TEA! alex1

Experiment On Me was a WHOLE mess and that's coming from a Nightmare/3am stan! bebe1 

I'd be here for more pop rock songs like 3am, even a bit rockier but Experiment On Me is a little too agressive. I do believe this one would pop the fuck off live though. jj2 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Literally every album and EP is flawless alex1 

1. BADLANDS
  2. Room 93
  3. Manic
  4. hopeless fountain kingdom

alex1 

Just now, Laura said:

You'll be a stan someday just wait and see alex1

TEA! alex1

Well I was close to being a stan after HFK so there's a chance alex1

NOT WITH SONGS LIKE EXPERIMENT ON ME THOUGH alex1 GOOD THING BIRDS OF PREY DIDN'T FLOP BECAUSE IF IT DID, IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT UGLY SONG alex1

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Experiment On Me was a WHOLE mess and that's coming from a Nightmare/3am stan! bebe1 

I'd be here for more pop rock songs like 3am, even a bit rockier but Experiment On Me is a little too agressive. I do believe this one would pop the fuck off live though. jj2 

See even FOTP's resident Halsey stan agrees alex1 
Experiment on Me sucks, it's been voted out of the Big Brother House with a 2-1 vote, we don't recognize it anymore sorry @Laura I don't make the rules alex1

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

WELL OF COURSE I'M OPEN TO HER DOING NON-POP MUSIC BUT "EXPERIMENT ON ME" WAS TIBETAN MOUNTAIN YODELLING alex1

WE DO NOT LOVE THAT alex1 EVEN NIGHTMARE WAS BETTER alex1

MS. ASHLEY DIDN'T MAKE STRANGERS A SINGLE AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE SHE'S NOT DUMBalex1

WELL I COULD NEVER SCREAM IN TALENT LIKE THAT alex1 NIGHTMARE IS THAT BITCH WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ON alex1

WAIT WHAT? BUT THEY HAD AN MV? WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT IT WAS A SINGLE THIS WHOLE TIME alex1

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Literally every album and EP is flawless alex1 

1. BADLANDS
  2. Room 93
  3. Manic
  4. hopeless fountain kingdom

alex1 

I would actually put HFK above Manic even if Manic isn't bad but yes alex1

Badlands SLAPS alex1 A FUCKING CLASSIC alex1 THAT ALBUM IS SO GOOD! IT'S SO UNDERRATED AND IT MAKES ME MAD alex1

COLORS? SONG OF THE YEAR alex1 THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T GO TOP 10 EVEN WITH TYLER POSEY IN THE MV IS WHY THE USA DESERVES TRUMP alex1

Just now, Laura said:

WELL I COULD NEVER SCREAM IN TALENT LIKE THAT alex1 NIGHTMARE IS THAT BITCH WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ON alex1

WAIT WHAT? BUT THEY HAD AN MV? WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT IT WAS A SINGLE THIS WHOLE TIME alex1

I believe it was just a promo single that also got a music video to make the era make more sense in terms of visuals; in chronological order:

1. Strangers
  2. Now Or Never
  3. Bad At Love
  4. Sorry
  5. Alone

alex1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Badlands SLAPS alex1 A FUCKING CLASSIC alex1 THAT ALBUM IS SO GOOD! IT'S SO UNDERRATED AND IT MAKES ME MAD alex1

COLORS? SONG OF THE YEAR alex1 THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T GO TOP 10 EVEN WITH TYLER POSEY IN THE MV IS WHY THE USA DESERVES TRUMP alex1

NOTHING WILL EVER COMPARE TO BADLANDS HONESTLY alex1

Just now, Snow said:

Just now, Laura said:

Yes! This is the perfect order alex1

I love when Halsey stans have taste! alex1 

FINALLY some BADLANDS stans! alex1 It should have been a visual album with a "the maze runner" kind of concept alex1 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I believe it was just a promo single that also got a music video to make the era make more sense in terms of visuals; in chronological order:

1. Strangers
  2. Now Or Never
  3. Bad At Love
  4. Sorry
  5. Alone

alex1 

´Wow, talking about snubs.....I'm shocked.....who let this happen ari6

3 minutes ago, Laura said:

NIGHTMARE IS NICE BUT IT'S TOO YELLY! alex1 BUT THAT'S THE POINT, IT'S YELLY BUT IT KINDA WORKS! alex1

EXPERIMENT ON ME SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S IN PRISON YELLING FOR HELP alex1
NO STRANGERS WAS A PROMO SINGLE alex1 IT WAS NEVER SENT TO RADIO alex1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.