Jump to content

Ariana replaces Goodnight n Go with Get Well Soon on the setlist.

Recommended Posts

Urbanov    45,601

@Divine lol3 I just can’t with this bitch. I saw your rant on Twitter too, I’m feeling really sorry for you, for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,153
5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

@Divine lol3 I just can’t with this bitch. I saw your rant on Twitter too, I’m feeling really sorry for you, for us

Spill the tea sis! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe    5,072

Sis, goodnight n go is literally top 3 from the album jj4 I can't with this hoe sometimes jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ariana    1,556

wbk, pharrell has been pushing ha to perform this live on tour literally the moment they finished recording the song brit2

shoulda replaced R.E.M. with Only 1 instead ari9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom    6,012

She shouldve kept Goodnight N Go on the setlist and just replaced Make Up with Get Well Soon aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,153
33 minutes ago, Ariana said:

wbk, pharrell has been pushing ha to perform this live on tour literally the moment they finished recording the song brit2

shoulda replaced R.E.M. with Only 1 instead ari9

ari9 

What she ACTUALLY should have done is replace make up and successful with basically anything else. Those two really didn't deserve a spot on this tour.

The setlist is good mostly...it just needs a bit of rearrangement.

 

Sweetener World Tour

1. Raindrops (An Angel Cried) / No Tears Left to Cry
2. Love Me Harder / Breathin
3. Be Alright
4. Everytime OR Better Off
5. Needy

Get Well Soon - Interlude

6. R.E.M
7. Sweetener / Borderline OR Blazed
8. Right There / You'll Never Know / Break Your Heart Right Back
9. Imagine OR Honeymoon Avenue
10. Goodnight n Go
11. One Last Time

In My Head - Interlude

12. God Is a Woman
13. The Light Is Coming
14. Break Free
15. NASA
16. Bloodline
17. Side to Side
18. Fake Smile

My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Interlude

19. Dangerous Woman
20. 7 Rings
21. Bad Idea
22. Let Me Love You
23. Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
24. Into You

25. Thank U, Next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    93,225
49 minutes ago, Venom said:

She shouldve kept Goodnight N Go on the setlist and just replaced Make Up with Get Well Soon aura1

Tea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ariana    1,556
1 hour ago, Madonna said:

ari9 

What she ACTUALLY should have done is replace make up and successful with basically anything else. Those two really didn't deserve a spot on this tour.

The setlist is good mostly...it just needs a bit of rearrangement.

 

Sweetener World Tour

1. Raindrops (An Angel Cried) / No Tears Left to Cry
2. Love Me Harder / Breathin
3. Be Alright
4. Everytime OR Better Off
5. Needy

Get Well Soon - Interlude

6. R.E.M
7. Sweetener / Borderline OR Blazed
8. Right There / You'll Never Know / Break Your Heart Right Back
9. Imagine OR Honeymoon Avenue
10. Goodnight n Go
11. One Last Time

In My Head - Interlude

12. God Is a Woman
13. The Light Is Coming
14. Break Free
15. NASA
16. Bloodline
17. Side to Side
18. Fake Smile

My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Interlude

19. Dangerous Woman
20. 7 Rings
21. Bad Idea
22. Let Me Love You
23. Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
24. Into You

25. Thank U, Next

MESS I forgot Make Up was part of the setlist cry5

I feel like she'll somehow include Imagine in the setlist eventually thonat1 would never forgive ha for slandering one of her best songs by performing it only once

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy Candy    187

This is my second favourite from the album I'm so saaaaad this was my most anticipated song to see next month :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Slay    28,226

I love Goodnight n Go too but yall don't understand that Goodnight n Go is one of the songs hard for her to sing (cause of Mac's passing), literally if you look up a past performance of her singing it on the tour she's always almost in tears aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    9,224

Yikes at some of you complaining when she's clearly not emotionally ready to perform this lol3 Should have replaced it earlier lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,040
23 hours ago, Madonna said:

ari9 

What she ACTUALLY should have done is replace make up and successful with basically anything else. Those two really didn't deserve a spot on this tour.

The setlist is good mostly...it just needs a bit of rearrangement.

 

Sweetener World Tour

1. Raindrops (An Angel Cried) / No Tears Left to Cry
2. Love Me Harder / Breathin
3. Be Alright
4. Everytime OR Better Off
5. Needy

Get Well Soon - Interlude

6. R.E.M
7. Sweetener / Borderline OR Blazed
8. Right There / You'll Never Know / Break Your Heart Right Back
9. Imagine OR Honeymoon Avenue
10. Goodnight n Go
11. One Last Time

In My Head - Interlude

12. God Is a Woman
13. The Light Is Coming
14. Break Free
15. NASA
16. Bloodline
17. Side to Side
18. Fake Smile

My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Interlude

19. Dangerous Woman
20. 7 Rings
21. Bad Idea
22. Let Me Love You
23. Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
24. Into You

25. Thank U, Next

i like God is a Woman as the opener after Raindrops and NTLTC somewhere at the end near Thank U Next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    37,817
On 5/18/2019 at 12:02 AM, Madonna said:

ari9 

What she ACTUALLY should have done is replace make up and successful with basically anything else. Those two really didn't deserve a spot on this tour.

The setlist is good mostly...it just needs a bit of rearrangement.

 

Sweetener World Tour

1. Raindrops (An Angel Cried) / No Tears Left to Cry
2. Love Me Harder / Breathin
3. Be Alright
4. Everytime OR Better Off
5. Needy

Get Well Soon - Interlude

6. R.E.M
7. Sweetener / Borderline OR Blazed
8. Right There / You'll Never Know / Break Your Heart Right Back
9. Imagine OR Honeymoon Avenue
10. Goodnight n Go
11. One Last Time

In My Head - Interlude

12. God Is a Woman
13. The Light Is Coming
14. Break Free
15. NASA
16. Bloodline
17. Side to Side
18. Fake Smile

My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Interlude

19. Dangerous Woman
20. 7 Rings
21. Bad Idea
22. Let Me Love You
23. Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
24. Into You

25. Thank U, Next

This setlist gives me goosebumps. oprah10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×