Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Do you ever delete songs you do not like

For example you have all your fave girls music in your library but theres a couple songs you cannot stand and will never listen to

So you delete them

I normally have all songs but 1st time I did this was when Artpop came out and I brit15 so hard at Jewels N Drugs I deleted it forever

Recently I deleted some of Kylies X demos that are truly trash and I have barely listened to even once and I know I would never want to listen to again

Some others could have went but I saved them as they might be cute for a spin once a year when I come across it and forget what it sounds like brit15

I also cleared out some remixes that I never listened to as well

What about you all brit15

There were a couple albums and songs I deleted when i was little, for example on P!nk's Funhouse, Ave-Mary-A annoyed me so I deleted it and even trying to download it back now I awkwardly placed it back cause the album felt weird without it brit15

Well I deleted everything from my library a while back except for Deee-Lite, Grimes, Lorde, Twenty One Pilots and a couple others because I felt there was a lot I just wasn't listening to brit15

But I'm probably gonna download all of it back at some point very soon brit15

I delete pretty much any remix that comes tacked onto an album, other than official acoustic versions with different vocal takes. I've also deleted several complete discographies before, when I realized I wasn't interested in the artist anymore.

But most of the things I delete are after the first listen. I'll often download albums on a whim and listen just for kicks. If I'm not gripped by a first listen, into the trash bin it goes! jj2

I only delete remixes and sometimes acoustic versions if the artist just used the same vocals as the original version. Otherwise I keep the whole album as it feels incomplete and empty if I don't have the whole recordkylie5 And I never know what songs might grow on me even though I hated them on initial listen

On 5/18/2019 at 8:21 AM, idrk said:

not really but when they re released Kesha warrior with 8 remixes jj3

Well the Deconstructed was already available mad5

The only time I've actually deleted a song I hated was both Taylor songs that Ed was on, EHC and EG.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.