Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna is not profiting from her Eurovision performance tonight

THE number of people trying to bring down Madonna with false reporting around her highly anticipated Eurovision performance tomorrow night is out of control. So I’ve established the facts.

Most importantly, the Queen of Pop will NOT profit from her two-song set – uplifting new track Future and the iconic Like A Prayer – in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The Canadian-Israeli billionaire Sylvan Adams has spent a million dollars to cover the costs of the performance.

But because she wants it to be so epic, the costs are actually higher than that meaning Madonna is dipping into her own pocket to cover the rest of the production fees.

To be clear, that means Madonna is losing money on Eurovision and certainly not financially profiting from it.

That’s because the production is going to be spectacular, including a 35-strong choir (not 40 back-up singers as has been incorrectly claimed), a troupe of dancers and a live band.

Sources close to the singer say she is happy to foot the majority of the bill because Eurovision is a celebration of music from all across the world and it makes sense that she wants to be there for the first time in her career ahead of the release of her new album Madame X next month.

Madonna was not barred from entering rehearsals either – I’m told she walked in with no issues accompanied by her long-time manager Guy Oseary.

The delay to signing the official contract before she performs is over small technicalities, rather than anything that would stop her taking the stage.

Claims her personal entourage is made up of 175 people is also wide of the mark.

Her personal staff is relatively small – mainly hair, make-up and styling staff.

Madonna has refused to buckle to political pressure not to perform at the event, saying earlier this week: “I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda nor will I stop speaking out against violations of human rights wherever in the world they may be.”

The overwhelming number of headlines this week show that at 60 Madonna still knows how to dominate the pop culture agenda.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9100283/madonna-eurovision-2019-tel-aviv-losing-money/

so, a guy covers the expenses and she breaks the protocol by using that palestine/israel flag?
next time pls at least use ur own money, madonna. pay ppl to watch that awlful performance.
bye.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.