Whodunnit: Feedback Thread

RihannaRTT    10,524

hItQpwB.png

Hi everyone!!!

So first of all, congratulations to @billie. and @Hyun. on their prizes and thank you to everyone else who participated in the event. A successful resurgence of a forgotten treasure, yes. Overall I'm pleased with how the event went down, but I'd like to know your thoughts. 

So first, I'd like to know what you enjoyed about the event, how you felt about it in general and things that were done really well, and also if you'd like a new season in future. Then, I'd like to ask you about any changes you'd like should we actually do another season; such as having multiple killers, making the killers choose who dies (from those who got the scared cards only), having multiple survivors but only being a winner if they can outscore the killers, etc - and any other suggestions you have. I'm open to anything and everything! 

Also let me know if you want me to post a thread with all the hidden story details and the correct answers and total scores and things like that. Ok. 

Thanks again, bye! 

@Quill @Divine @billie. @Habits @Madame X @edwinfg @Simón. @Bhad Bharb  @fab  @SWINΞ  @Yoncé. @Ariana @Chris Morlock @Party Monster @Ghostface @Hyun.

Hyun.    28,645

i absolutely want another season omg, i had the best time trying to figure out these murders cry7 if i had to suggest anything then yes i like the idea of the killer being able to choose who dies from the scared cards, just so the player in the role has something else to do. apart from that i thought the game was very well planned and written, you snapped on the riddles and stories!!

Ghostface    6,954

Well, since late February, I started to be less active on the forum due to many other priorities I had to and still have to set out. 

And then I was sceptic about joining the game since I didn't know will I have enough time to participate ( well hello Pop Industry Season 8a jj5). But it seemed fun and it was definitely worth it. I enjoyed other games on the forum as well ( FOTP Big Brother, some of the singles and albums mega-rates, FOTP Christmas: Until Dawn, FOTPVision ) and those were the moments I really enjoyed being active here. But Whodunnit?! really made me being truly invested with others and with the game itself. I think I could have been even more active in the Chapter threads, but for now, it was probably enough. bey7

I generally like mysteries, thriller and horror related materials of all forms and this was quite a catch. I can't even start imagining how much work and thought had been put into this, because everything was brilliantly written and the concept was top notch. I am so glad we had more than 15 members, because those story-lines really made me laugh, but I was always reading the chapters and PMs like some lunatic trying to find clues below every word. sia1 Speaking about being paranoid. bebe1 Did I mention those maps? They are perfectly thought-out. As I said, so many details made this game really enjoying and captivating. 

I do think there could be more killers as well in the future, because it would add much more mystery and drama. Also, more survivors are welcomed as well, especially if the number of players is big enough or exceeding certain number ( like 15 or 20 ). But I guess if they were two or more killers, one survivor could be indeed fair enough. jj2 That also means I am all for another season. bey7

Thanks to the players that were co-operative enough and to the rest as well of course... special thanks to the killer being also co-operative ( jj2 ) and big congratulations to @billie. and @Hyun.. I guess Divine and I died, but @Quill will be happy now knowing that at least billie. managed to survive. wendy1

Oh and one more thing, @fab's ghost won't haunt me anymore in hell ( jj2 ) when he realizes I was innocent and that I made the same mistake(s) regarding some of the answers I provided, but yesterday's night was definitely the peak. I definitely WAS laughing at how everything went down, organically of course. ny2

Cheers guys and thanks again. Hope we see each other again soon. ari5

P. S. Being crushed between the walls means @Searching won't pester me or anyone else anymore. It also means people will at least remember those final moments of the show. jj2jj5

Maraj    65,936

Please make that thread for the hidden details and hints because.... I was always lost and confused especially with those damn riddles.

Also def will be perched for another season of this omg, I really REALLY enjoy things that make your brain go insane and just using context clues. So if you happen to bring this back again, sign me up automatically!!

Btw you're a sneaky little bitch WOW @Hyun. congrats to you and @billie. tho omg legends giveup1 

billie.    856

we've discussed some of these already however I'm gonna post my suggestions here too:

- more killers (3 would be ideal)

- more survivors

- a few clues about the killers inside the story would be nice

- better searching promo (literally most of the players didn't know they could log in or what was it in the first place)

- and I agree with @Hyun. about the killer having a say in the victims choice (might come in handy personally in the future ari5)

congratulations for making another fantastic game *dj khaled another one*

everything regarding the story was spot on; the plot, the drags, the drama, the murders, the performances, it blows my mind how you can come up with everything so exceptionally your creativity is just insane dead4 meanwhile I'm struggling with just writing this post we-

PS: You are still a RAT though 

billie.    856

my killers accusations:

basically for the first chapter it was @Madame X but only because we had to fill the blank, had absolutely no clue, neither did have in the future tbh, except from a few assumptions; the fact my only reason was his creepy avi says it all rip2 

continuing, for the rest of the chapters it was the good sis @Divine dead4 

a) she was the first to point finger at someone and this is usually a killer's trait in the game

b) she is on the events team and I assumed that @RihannaRTT would entrust one of them with this task, which indeed happened to be true although with a different person ari6

some bonus suspects:

@Hyun. but he gained my trust back in the middle of the game by giving me right info which led me to cross him out of the list

- @Ariana just jumped on the bandwagon oop

- @Ghostface mainly because of the @fab mess (we still stand with him btw) 

the biggest personal kii came from our season's beloved performer @Habits when we agreed to exchange some tea. however he decided to be a sneaky bitch trying to give me the answer with gifs instead of a clear answer but guess what sis? I understood your hints I just pretended that I couldn't so that I didn't have to spill any tea back julia1 

also ignoring everyone's messages was intentional, I didn't trust you enough sorry not sorry ari5

last but not least I want to dedicate my win to @Quill happy that you believed in me and avenged your death sis

vXkc6Xe.gif

Divine    140,135
1 hour ago, billie. said:

continuing, for the rest of the chapters it was the good sis @Divine dead4 

a) she was the first to point finger at someone and this is usually a killer's trait in the game

b) she is on the events team and I assumed that @RihannaRTT would entrust one of them with this task, which indeed happened to be true although with a different person ari6

I pointed my finger first because I just KNEW from the start that it was Hyun omg! 

vXkc6Xe.gif

Divine    140,135

Btw my killer accusations started with @Hyun.! Originally it was just to mess with him but I knew in my gut something was off! However as time went on I started looking at other players because how awkward would it have been for me if I chose Hyun every day just for someone else to be the killer. Clown makeup would have definitely been put on. I believe I put @fab down at one point but I’m not really sure as to why? dead2

However I was just about to go back to blaming Hyun again until he sent me a PM asking for help! I was too trusting and it was truly my downfall as this led to me looking at @Ariana despite my gut feeling that it was Hyun all along!

In conclusion, I am always right and Hyun is a ROACH! 💋

As for the next season, more killers could be fun! I also think it’d be interesting if the killer was given the chance to choose at least one person from the group of scared card holders to be killed. Gives the killer more to do than just hold that title n

Ariana    1,604

I have been answering @Divine since day 1 brit15 the binch keeps accusing everyone of being the killer that it became so suspicious brit15

Anyways, it has been a fun week @RihannaRTT pls give us the tea on each murders i wanna know how exactly they happened cry5

Could you also post the total scores each members got? jj2

The biggest mystery of this whole season was probably that beetle cry5

fab    12,470
3 hours ago, Ariana said:

I have been answering @Divine since day 1 brit15 the binch keeps accusing everyone of being the killer that it became so suspicious brit15

girl, @Divine was confirmed innocent on day 1 when she was in the hall while the shots at Gaga were fired brit15 do ya'll not use logic? brit15

billie.    856
8 hours ago, Divine said:

I pointed my finger first because I just KNEW from the start that it was Hyun omg! 

vXkc6Xe.gif

a risk taker, a martyr of pop, the real winner

vXkc6Xe.gif

Ghostface    6,954
1 hour ago, fab said:

girl, @Divine was confirmed innocent on day 1 when she was in the hall while the shots at Gaga were fired brit15 do ya'll not use logic? brit15

And not just Divine, but Quill, billie., Madame X and Yonce as well. jj2

fab    12,470
13 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And not just Divine, but Quill, billie., Madame X and Yonce as well. jj2

yesoprah13  my suspects were always you, Hyun, and Ariana, because you were the first ones in Gaga's room (and the killer later confirmed that he mingled with that first group of people) bey8  oh well bey8   Next time we definitely need to coordinate our votes better bey8 

Searching    11
3 minutes ago, fab said:

yesoprah13  my suspects were always you, Hyun, and Ariana, because you were the first ones in Gaga's room (and the killer later confirmed that he mingled with that first group of people) bey8  oh well bey8   Next time we definitely need to coordinate our votes better bey8 

absolutely omg ur so smart 

fab    12,470
Just now, Searching said:

absolutely omg ur so smart 

ikr