Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

The Eurovision 2019 thread

Was that really it? I can't. This era... rip1

Why did she pick such a trashy forgettable song. Medellin would have been better. I'm honestly so underwhelmed. 

LAP was okay-ish though.

omg this is my first time watching and this is so extra and awkward at points i love it

i'm rooting for australia bc the fucking swinging and elsa costume is genius and then italy and czech republic cus their songs are good

Just now, Chapman said:

omg this is my first time watching and this is so extra and awkward at points i love it

i'm rooting for australia bc the fucking swinging and elsa costume is genius and then italy and czech republic cus their songs are good

Same, this is my first time watching aura1 I feel like I could read a novel, watch the complete series of Game of Thrones, and leave the house to get Taco Bell and come back within the time span between the jury people being welcomed and then them speaking; I'm rooting for czech republic because I think the 1 boy with the yellow shirt is cute aura1

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

Same, this is my first time watching aura1 I feel like I could read a novel, watch the complete series of Game of Thrones, and leave the house to get Taco Bell and come back within the time span between the jury people being welcomed and then them speaking; I'm rooting for czech republic because I think the 1 boy with the yellow shirt is cute aura1

i've been trying to find an opening to take a shower and literally the same thing is happening but i can't get away aura1 he's so happy and their set is cute! idk why the boring ballad songs are winning tho

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.