Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Looking through britneys bmi..

So ive been listening to Britney for months mad5 and decided to look through her BMI page after hearing about a song called cry from blackout which was supposed to be performed at the VMAs? brit14 and I found a few stuff I haven't seen be discussed anywhere

Britney recorded a version of this I've been through loads of Britney unreleased articles/ threads and haven't seen anyone discuss this

https://repertoire.bmi.com/DetailView.aspx?detail=titleid&keyid=12584040&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&blnAltTitles=True

she's registered as a performer meaning she has recorded a version of this and the registration number suggests its from femme fatale as its similar to other femme fatale tracks such as drop dead and he about to lose me. I know it'll never leak but if there's one Britney song I have to hear before I die its thisnicki5 how hard can it be to hack a MacBook um2

she also has another femme fatale outtake called fed ex 

also I thought luv the hurt away was oops outtake but it was registered between femme fatale and Britney Jean era despite all the other oops tracks having way lower registration numbersum2

also I can't find any confirmed Britney Jean outtakes at all are there any bebe1 like at all

update I found this: 

then what's the registration aboutum2

I know some registration websites are littered with errors, I'd imagine that's what this is.

Luv the Hurt Away proves it isn't 100% correct.

Cry and the VMAs is false. I think Cry was said to be a ballad so we knew that shit was fake af. Britney and a ballad live at the VMAs?

It was also rumored Get Back was the lead single and having a video shot when it was Gimme More.

As for Father's Eyes I'm pretty sure that was debunked years ago also but I don't remember details.

I don't think the registration numbers mean anything. I'll believe her team registered unreleased since everyone does it, but they probably only thought to register them later than recorded as a safety step if they leak in the future or have leaked xtina3

Ina has written a ton of songs that got pitched to Britney at various times, but according to her, Britney never actually recorded "Father's Eyes". It's just an error. There's all kinds of them on registration entities, since data entry clerks who do that work both have made and do make mistakes when putting in a bunch of new info at once.

On 5/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Registering sites shouldnt have errors. cos what if theres a legal issue and the wrong people get pulled in for questioning.

ikr and out of all people why out of everyone why Britney she literally has nothing to do with the song and if it was a error I thought it would've been fixed by now um2 like its been there for a few years its not like britney doesnt use bmi wasnt there a song registered there recently

1 minute ago, idrk said:

ikr and out of all people why out of everyone why Britney she literally has nothing to do with the song and if it was a error I thought it would've been fixed by now um2 like its been there for a few years its not like britney doesnt use bmi wasnt there a song registered there recently

idk shrug1 

but it shouldn't have been an error to begin with.

I FINALLY FOUND IT bey6 A BRITNEY JEAN OUTTAKE RECORDED BY BRITNEY (or myah)bebe1

• Never Lie – Written by Joseph Jeffrey Dandurand. Registrated in ASCAP in january 2013 with Britney as the performer. The songwriter, Joseph Jeffrey Dandurand is a fairly new songwriter, so this gives speculation it’s a new song recorded for the eigth album.

i cannot believe someone hack her macbook now

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.