Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Dark Ballet | Last pre-release single | June 7, 2019 (VIDEO)

The descriptions alone have me so excited, probably the most I’ve been for a Madonna song since she first teased a snippet of Gang Bang before the MDNA release cry7 

21 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

the previous 4 promo singles turned out not to be promising, fingers crossed this is the one that won't dissapoint

This seem to be first core song from album, previous ones were kind of light buzz songs (except Medellín i guess) judging by the reviews xtina2

I keep checking for this song to leak a little bit early. Dying to listen. I think this will be the Madonna song fans have been waiting for. 

As for the album, how early do we think that one will leak? Tuesday next week? 

9 minutes ago, Teiganish said:

I keep checking for this song to leak a little bit early. Dying to listen. I think this will be the Madonna song fans have been waiting for. 

As for the album, how early do we think that one will leak? Tuesday next week? 

I doubt it will like really leak, it will be on sale day earlier in Mexico City so day earlier for sure shrug1

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

rip2

did it got released in any country yet? this is the first one im gonna listen before the release cause i cant wait

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.