Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Dark Ballet | Last pre-release single | June 7, 2019 (VIDEO)

Just now, ICEQueen said:

ugh here we go feb1

If you don't like hearing opinions then please leave this site for another Madonna website or forum. You literally fume at every comment that isn't postive towards anything Madonna related and it's more than annoying. We get it, love everything Madonna does or unstan!!!!1!1! Sorry to break it to you, but not all of us are as delusional as you.

Thank you for your unwanted service miss ICEQueen, let's get unconscious honey. 

4 hours ago, NIGHTMARE said:

If you don't like hearing opinions then please leave this site for another Madonna website or forum. You literally fume at every comment that isn't postive towards anything Madonna related and it's more than annoying. We get it, love everything Madonna does or unstan!!!!1!1! Sorry to break it to you, but not all of us are as delusional as you.

Thank you for your unwanted service miss ICEQueen, let's get unconscious honey. 

Mod Notice
Do not troll outside of Battlegrounds.

4 hours ago, ICEQueen said:
Mod Notice
Do not troll outside of Battlegrounds.

Because this isn't battlegrounds, and unlike you, I don't disrespect Madonna by saying she has a big nose and that she's ugly??? 

You can be a fan of someone and still dislike something they have made, rather shit on someone's head than lick their ass for sympathy kii's and cackles. Grow up. 

1 minute ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Because this isn't battlegrounds, and unlike you, I don't disrespect Madonna by saying she has a big nose and is ugly??? 

You can be a fan of someone and still dislike something they have made, rather shit on someone's head than lick their ass for sympathy kii's and cackles. Grow up. 

I don't like everything she does or puts out but I don't bring my negativity about the things I don't like and try hard to ruin it for everybody like some here.  I don't go to gaga's and to post some passive comment either.   I'll grow up right after you do.  

1 minute ago, ICEQueen said:

I don't like everything she does or puts out but I don't bring my negativity about the things I don't like and try hard to ruin it for everybody like some here.  I don't go to gaga's and to post some passive comment either.   I'll grow up right after you do.  

This is a discussion board. Not an only praise Madonna board. If one has negative feelings towards her, or her project(s), then he/she has every right to express and state so. 

1 minute ago, ICEQueen said:

Because I also like Madonna and her music. I have been nothing but supportive since the start of this era and I'm certain a lot of the people in here know that. 

Having an opinion does not equal bringing negativity in here. She already released some of her best material this decade and I couldn't be happier for her that she is enjoying this era. Stop being so defensive, there's a reason people reply to the threads in this section and not in battlegrounds where they drag Madonna for jokes. 

The Tchaikovsky part would've been a cute interlude if separate and more worked out but girl... this feels like a fan slapped some wannabe experimental pop mess together ngl oprah4 I loved all of her Madame X songs so far so not gonna let this rain on my parade but I am disappointed, yes ari6

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.