Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Dark Ballet | Last pre-release single | June 7, 2019 (VIDEO)

Recommended Posts

Hylia    83,391

The descriptions alone have me so excited, probably the most I’ve been for a Madonna song since she first teased a snippet of Gang Bang before the MDNA release cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosekesha    2,659

the previous 4 promo singles turned out not to be promising, fingers crossed this is the one that won't dissapoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

the previous 4 promo singles turned out not to be promising, fingers crossed this is the one that won't dissapoint

This seem to be first core song from album, previous ones were kind of light buzz songs (except Medellín i guess) judging by the reviews xtina2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teiganish    23

I keep checking for this song to leak a little bit early. Dying to listen. I think this will be the Madonna song fans have been waiting for. 

As for the album, how early do we think that one will leak? Tuesday next week? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Teiganish said:

I keep checking for this song to leak a little bit early. Dying to listen. I think this will be the Madonna song fans have been waiting for. 

As for the album, how early do we think that one will leak? Tuesday next week? 

I doubt it will like really leak, it will be on sale day earlier in Mexico City so day earlier for sure shrug1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
avivi82    17

Do we have to ask to the lovely people on this forum that will have access to it to send us a PM with the song, so that we all can enjoy it?? Thanks in advance <3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParentalAdvisory    7,856
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

bebe1

The worst thing is im gonna be at work when its out in NZ bebe1

same dead3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joanna    666

I can’t wait anymore, time go faster please cry3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,782
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

rip2

 

did it got released in any country yet? this is the first one im gonna listen before the release cause i cant wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

did it got released in any country yet? this is the first one im gonna listen before the release cause i cant wait

Its 22:37 in new zeland so little bit more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,782
1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its 22:37 in new zeland so little bit more

are you from there? oprah8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×