Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

So Cardi B is allowed to cancel concerts but Nicki isn’t?

The hypocrisy is revealed xtina6 

What’s tea? Nicki actually cancelled concerts due to legit production reasons and everybody had an uproar. But Cardi is cancelling for plastic surgery and everybody wants to support her. Ok ny12 

53 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Because Nicki is cancer herself.

Nicki supported her pedophile brother and said a homophobic thing or two in like 2008, and whilst neither of those scenarios are really excusable, I don't know how that compares as worse than the facts that Cardi had her crew beat up bartenders for allegedly sleeping with her man instead of actually confronting/blaming her man directly, tried to have Nicki double cancelled with claims Nicki talked bad on her ability as a mother (which never occurred), made transphobic comments, supported her man's homophoblia, went to a professional fashion event to start a fight and ended up with a bump on her head the size of Taylor's SPS, etc within just the last couple years.

It just feels kinda tired, hypocritical, and let's face it, colorist/racist, to slam Nicki at every opportunity over a little bit of messiness over the course of a decade, but fully forgive and forget when it comes to Cardi's countless problematic actions that all happened within a 2 year span. Why, though? I'm assuming it's due to her automatically being trendier because she's lighter-skinned/racially ambiguous, but I'd like to hear the other side! 

oprah6

Nicki's Legit Reasons = "Uh not enuf power", "Uh boat couldn't get to Ireland due to a Iceberg". 

Cardi's Legit Reasons = "Yo my ass is falling down my thigh... Okurrrr"

sia2

24 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

You gotta pick the lesser of two evils and roll with it. Nicki hasn't had a good album since Pinkprint soooo... I'll roll with Cardi.gaga1

In what world is Invasion of Privacy better than Queen? Queen didn't rely on writing camps and features brit10 

2 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

In what world is Invasion of Privacy better than Queen? Queen didn't rely on writing camps and features brit10 

Maybe it should have.

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I listened to Queen so much and tried to like it... I couldn't though. Her weakest album yet.brit10

1 hour ago, Venom said:

It just feels kinda tired, hypocritical, and let's face it, colorist/racist, to slam Nicki at every opportunity over a little bit of messiness over the course of a decade, ä

Since we all bring race into it. Nicki using Nazi/antisemitic imagery is just a bit of messiness for you? 

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Since we all bring race into it. Nicki using Nazi/antisemitic imagery is just a bit of messiness for you? 

Nicki having offensive visuals in a cartoon lyric video she likely didn't write the treatment for or have involvement in but took responsibility for and apologized for?

Better than drugging men + stealing their money and acting like she was the victim at least rip4

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Nicki having offensive visuals in a cartoon lyric video she likely didn't write the treatment for or have involvement in but took responsibility for and apologized for?

The apology means nothing since the video is still up. 

If she were really sorry it would be down years ago 

4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

The apology means nothing since the video is still up. 

If she were really sorry it would be down years ago 

I like how you completely ignored the other half of my post because you have no leg to stand on except for "Nicki didn't take down a lyric video her label commissioned" rip4

50 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

I listened to Queen so much and tried to like it... I couldn't though. Her weakest album yet.brit10

Good Form was catchier than anything on both albums and should’ve been the 1st single oprah14 

17 minutes ago, Venom said:

I like how you completely ignored the other half of my post because you have no leg to stand on except for "Nicki didn't take down a lyric video her label commissioned" rip4

I love how you downplay antisemitism. rih6

maybe accept that Nicki is more than just “a bit of messiness”

15 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I love how you downplay antisemitism. rih6

maybe accept that Nicki is more than just “a bit of messiness”

Maybe accept that Cardi's faults outweigh Nicki's and only cancelling Nicki is hypocritical rih6

5 hours ago, Moonlight said:

Cardi gets free passes for everything for some reason

Yeah because everybody is a sheep and can’t make opinions on their own.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.