Royalty    93,239

This album is:

- Iconic

- Legendary

- Flawfree

It helped me coming out cry9 

Congrats BTW!

Beyoncé    490

I can literally remember my Dad getting it for me the day it came outcry9 ugh I have so many happy memories associated with this record

Venus XCX    9,254

I simply don't know a better album, era, moment in pop culture. Unmatched photoshoots, performances,  interviews, videos and most of all empowering message and politics. It is simply her magnum opus and if her latest solo release is anything to go by she isn't topping it. 

giphy.gif 

Merryem    6,836

this is what we call a CLASSIC. the album that defined a generation. flawed in all the right ways; it isn't perfect and that's what makes it so damn good. a staple of pop culture, music, impact, an ERA in every sense of the word; can't imagine my life without it. happy birthday born this way!

tumblr_mhxdcpnm3w1qepknto1_500.gif

OMG, memories! I remember when i was younger my older brother and i would put the BTW CD in to the CD Play and turn the volume all the way up why dancing and singing along. 

Pride Gal    20

I cannot believe this amazing masterpiece has turned 8 already. I am blessed to have this part of my childhood. 

DW    5,457

It's truly a work of art! The style and rock-electro music was so good! Sadly Judas wasn't a hat as it should've been.