Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie tracks you listen to so rarely you forget they exist

10 minutes ago, ajp said:

Limpido eve1

I’m not sure I am even spelling it right eve1

I think Ive listened to it a total of two times nicki5

8 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Whistle is one I've never listened to nicki5

Its an odd song thats ASMR inducing nicki5 Thats not shade the effect in the song literally triggers ASMR for me nicki5

That whole Garibay EP tbh eve1 I don’t mind it but it’s just random and I never go to it 

Edit:  Limpio or whatever it is too bebe1 I don’t know that I’d ever heard it and went and checked my Kylie Collected playlist with all her one off songs and didn’t even realize it was there. Listening now and am less than shook

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sis you need 'Your Body' in your life rih6

Omg I didn’t even realize there were two of those EPs... ari9 the one I was referring to is I guess the first one, Sleepwalker. I’d never even heard the second one but am listening now and agree that Your Body is great, especially the instrumental!

On 6/4/2019 at 2:15 PM, TxmxthyJS said:

Whistle, My Secret Heart, Limpido, One Boy Girl. I'm sure there are more but that is all I can think of.

My Secret Heart is THE WORST. Along with Tell Tale Signs. A giant yikes. 

4 hours ago, isrobi said:

Anything before Light Years apart from Locomotion and I should be so lucky and recently Step Back In Time

What about Better the Devil You Know? Do you pay one of her best singles of her entire career dust? bebe1

On 5/23/2019 at 10:14 PM, Aidan. said:

Its an odd song thats ASMR inducing nicki5 Thats not shade the effect in the song literally triggers ASMR for me nicki5

I've listened to Whistle now and I honestly kinda stan kylie11 It feels like a lost Bjork song and the percussion reminds me of Hunter bey1

5 minutes ago, Light Years said:

I've listened to Whistle now and I honestly kinda stan kylie11 It feels like a lost Bjork song and the percussion reminds me of Hunter bey1

Omg tea it is similar to Hunter! It could honestly fall into this category of songs I almost never listen to but I like it too

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.