Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Adam Levine Exits "The Voice" After 16 Seasons; Gwen Stefani to Return

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

why? she has powerful vocals.

Powerful =/= good. She literally ruined her own voice by adapting some sort of tone that makes her sound absolutely fucking dreadful. Compare her vocals on The Fame/Monster to those on Joanne and you'll see what I'm talking about. That Koons voice is absolutely not the tea and as long as she hasn't regained her voice she's unfit and unqualified to judge anyone.

16 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Powerful =/= good. She literally ruined her own voice by adapting some sort of tone that makes her sound absolutely fucking dreadful. Compare her vocals on The Fame/Monster to those on Joanne and you'll see what I'm talking about. That Koons voice is absolutely not the tea and as long as she hasn't regained her voice she's unfit and unqualified to judge anyone.

is ASIB not good anymore? jj4 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

the only people who deserve to judge are

Adele, Xtinct (as much as i dislike her), Gaga, and Beyonce?

Adele's personality doesn't fit this sort of show, i don't think Bey would fit either. I wouldn't mind if they had a line up of 4 woman.

A really good line up perhaps would be. Justin Timberlake | Xtina | Gaga | P!nk. Still more than relevant enough to get good numbers, while having experience. 

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

tone is subjective, she has a good technique therefore she has good vocals. literally the only weak aspect of her voice is the headvoice which she almost never uses

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.