Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

BANKS | III | July 12th, 2019

I reeeally fucking love this. dead2 It’s definitely her most eclectic album. The production and vocal mixing is weird af at times but a snatch nevertheless. Hawaiian Mazes, Contaminated, If We Were Made of Water, Stroke, The Fall, What About Love. bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

She really set the bar too high for herself lol3 

Yeah and it kind of shows. She still surprised me though. After the first 5 tracks I was ready to trash this album but WOW that second half came THROUGH. It's better than Goddess but definitely not better than The Altar. I'm also said she didn't call it Eros or Trinity. III is just... lol3

I think I’ve listened to the whole album 4 or 5 times already so far. I didn’t listen to anything before the release so it was all fresh and WOW... the bass is really powerful 

13 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

I think I’ve listened to the whole album 4 or 5 times already so far. I didn’t listen to anything before the release so it was all fresh and WOW... the bass is really powerful 

Stroke is that bitch wbk

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

LWYDTM also slaps and I’m saying that although I really disliked it when it dropped!!!

Agreed! It sounds so much better in the context of the album cry7 

6 hours ago, Hylia said:

I can’t get over this album and how she actually topped The Altar for me oprah4 

The same!!! oprah2 Lyrics, production, vocals !!! EVERYTHING

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.