Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

BANKS | III | July 12th, 2019

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

Not sure why we’re all out here pretending like Goddess isn’t her best album but go off! bebe1 

It has some of her best songs ever like Drowning, TIWIFL, Change, Someone New etc but on the other hand it has too many fillers bebe1 

24 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It has some of her best songs ever like Drowning, TIWIFL, Change, Someone New etc but on the other hand it has too many fillers bebe1 

Couldn't name a filler if I tried. bebe1 

2 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

Jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy don't go sass5

I found a letter from your friend he said you're gone sass5

He said you were going to the mountain with the most snow so long sass5

UGH A SONG cry2 

but the mood of the album largely feels scattered and unfocused, and nothing lands quite as well as the bass-heavy, vengeful breakup song template that she’s best known for. Banks sounds freer, and is showing new sides of herself, but they’re not all entirely convincing.”

The Guardian lol3 what is this shitty review

OH MY GOD she really did what she had to do huh?? Such a grower, I wasn't too keen the first time I listened but I am blown away now..... The 1-2-3 punch of Alaska - Propaganda - The Fall is legendary

22 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

The way it gets better with every listen nicki5 Had Sawzell on repeat today nicki5 It's threatening my BANKS trinity nicki5 

SAWZALL omggggg NOOO cry9cry9 

Just now, Venus XCX said:

This album is a confident and liberated Altar cry9 

Confident, mature, with deeper lyrics and greater production cry9 she honestly fucking did THAT

Trying to listen to it as a group but it's just not... meshing well for me? Songs on their own are great but as a collective body it's just a no for me right now

5 hours ago, Jake said:

Trying to listen to it as a group but it's just not... meshing well for me? Songs on their own are great but as a collective body it's just a no for me right now

We fightin honey xx

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Really? I think the best way to listen to this is as a body of work. jj4 The pre-release singles hit me nowhere as hard as they do in the context of the album.

13 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Really? I think the best way to listen to this is as a body of work. jj4 The pre-release singles hit me nowhere as hard as they do in the context of the album.

LOOK. WHAT. YOU’RE. DOING. TO. ME

alex1 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.