Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

ME! Live on Graham Norton (Solo)

32 minutes ago, Oblivia said:

It always kills me how far she drags the mic from her mouth. Honestly I'm struggling to separate her live vocals from the track in this one dead2 She looks happy tho so that's gd

I’ve read that technique (the way she leans back) is actually very bad for your vocal chords jj4 she probably doesn’t care tho

But yeah these performances have been 80% playback. She’s improved vocally since 2014, and I know ME isn’t an overly loud song vocally, but she’s basically whispering compared to back then so idk what’s going on. It’s driving me insane. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But yeah these performances have been 80% playback. She’s improved vocally since 2014, and I know ME isn’t an overly loud song vocally, but she’s basically whispering compared to back then so idk what’s going on. It’s driving me insane. 

I'd imagine the chorus takes a lot of breath out of her but I don't know anything about singing so oprah6

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

I’ve read that technique (the way she leans back) is actually very bad for your vocal chords jj4 she probably doesn’t care tho

I think she's doing it because it's a belt and it's a way to keep the sound balanced. Also, I can tell she's low key straining for that note so moving it away she minimises the likely hood of the mic catching a voice crack if she doesn't hit it. That's probably the thing you've read about   

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.