Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Light Years

Kylie on making Fever (2001)

This interesting video just got uploaded today where Kylie gives some insights on the making of Fever kylie11 Not really a lot we haven't heard, but it's cool to hear it from her mouth especially since it was recorded right around the album's release.

I love the discussion about CIMW

I never knew they had actually requested the track - I had heard before that it was given to Kylie on the agreement that it would become a single

I suppose in the end that was the deal for developing the track so fast kylie11

Its clear now why she later re-recorded it for the single and later album pressings as they could not polish it off originally due to the album being due

Never knew that IYE was developed so early on either - Things really came together for her so fast

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Its clear now why she later re-recorded it for the single and later album pressings as they could not polish it off originally due to the album being due

She also rerecorded it so it would sync perfectly with the four loops she and her clones do in the music video. I think Michel Gondry himself requested the tweaks be made so that the timings matched kylie11

19 minutes ago, Light Years said:

She also rerecorded it so it would sync perfectly with the four loops she and her clones do in the music video. I think Michel Gondry himself requested the tweaks be made so that the timings matched kylie11

You know I never even actually picked up on that kylie11

37 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Kylegend has released another one but for her 2000 disco classic Light Years oprah10

She is feeding us! (Now she just needs to release something from the Impossible Princess era but I know she’s going to pay it dust as usual bebe1)

Robbie Williams used to be fit before drugs and alcohol took hold of him. It was cute to see him and Kylie recording K*ds. 

6 hours ago, kminogues said:

She is feeding us! (Now she just needs to release something from the Impossible Princess era but I know she’s going to pay it dust as usual bebe1)

Robbie Williams used to be fit before drugs and alcohol took hold of him. It was cute to see him and Kylie recording K*ds. 

I had actually thought of that footage of her and Robbie recording Kids recently for some reason but I had no idea where I had seen it before

I am glad its here kylie6 And I agree Robbie was rather hot kylie4

Its cool to see the brief footage of the LY album shoot - We need more behind the scenes Legend kylie4

13 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I had actually thought of that footage of her and Robbie recording Kids recently for some reason but I had no idea where I had seen it before

I am glad its here kylie6 And I agree Robbie was rather hot kylie4

Its cool to see the brief footage of the LY album shoot - We need more behind the scenes Legend kylie4

I wonder how long she plans to continue to roll out stuff from the archives. I’d be pleased with a behind the scenes look at the Body Language era. kylie6 I’d even settle for a look at the Kylie era. kylie6 She’s got to be sitting on a trove of stuff that’s never been seen or is hard to find. Time to stream I Should Be So Lucky and think of the possibilities kylie5

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.