Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Miley's new song: "Love you Nicki, but I listen to Cardi"

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

She did what she had to do. Miley surely didn't forget the time Nicki randomly started beef with her over fucking nothing. aretha1 

It was so silly dead2 “Queen of Rap” coming for a fucking Hannah Montana dead2 give me a break

Is she trying to sound woke or something? It's basically "I love you [somewhat problematic person who was cancelled by the GP] but I listen to [infinitely more problematic person who people still acknowledge]" nicki5 Its like saying "I love you James Charles but I watch Jeffree Star" or "I love you Paris Hilton but I prefer the Kardashians"

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

That’s so unnecessary to have as a lyric dead2 

I mean Nicki wanted to have a lyric in motorsport that said "Cardi the QB, then i'm Nick Lombardi" carla1

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

She did what she had to do. Miley surely didn't forget the time Nicki randomly started beef with her over fucking nothing. aretha1 

Nicki is too scared to go toe to toe with other actual female emcees, so she just targets weak little Beckys like Miley and Taylor (and Mariah to an extent) who would never dare step to her. It’s the furthest thing from badass. dead1

16 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I bet she isn’t 

We’re not all Cardi, trying to slam somebody in the head when we see them sis

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

We’re not all Cardi, trying to slam somebody in the head when we see them sis

True! If we were all Cardi we all would have a Grammy and 3 #1 hits :) 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.